16:why...?

law:time out.

Law pulled her out of the room.

law pov:

'why…?'

melodi:why what?

law:why did you leave me?

'I…I…' she broke down crying. She leaned against me and hugged me tight. 'I've really really missed you. It…was horrible…being right in front of you this entire time.But…unable to touch you…'

I hugged her back and stroked down her hair to calm her down. She quietens a little. She was exactly like a fragile girl in my arms right now. 'its ok…'

melodi:its not. Papa…will sure come and find trouble…

law:I'll protect you.

melodi:I…don't need that. I want you away from him.Away from harm.

I whispered in her ears, 'I don't need my fragile girl to protect me.That is my job.'

Her tears just increased after I said that. I kissed her lips hoping it will calm her down and stop her tears. She was really really fragile…I knew that when I met her .Its my fault…she's crying…

_______________________

I walked back into the room with melodi holding my hand.She was like hiding behind me.

Atsuki:I'm so glad.

churim:don't ever disapear again!! I was so sad when law told me!!

kirin:We'll always be there for you.

melodi:you guys…

shanks:so why?

She stepped out and lit her smoke pipe. She puffed, she looked strong like she used to in front of others I missed seeing this side of her.

melodi:my papa wanted to use you 3 girls and my crew.I didn't want to disturb your peaceful lives.

ace:why this island?

melodi:I knew moejo wanted me.It was the most dangerous place to stay,but also the safest as I could find out what he wanted to do.

atsuki:so the whole thing about him a tyrant is fake?

melodi:no,its true.

churim:as expected of my melodi!! She's so…nice!!!

law:how about me?Why leave me?

'I…'she looked into me with those apologetic eyes. 'papa would have taken you away from me…gomene(sorry)…I…wanted to be selfish…I wanted to still be able to hear your voice…via the den den mushi…

law:you were listening?

melodi:always have…I didn't want you to ask me questions because I know you'll if I answered the call.

law:and here I thought I was speaking to a spoilt den den mushi that would ring for a while and connect itself to some random call.

melodi:gomene.

I hugged her again,she actually listened to all my call.Every single one of them. She is such a sweet girl even if she didn't seem so.