8:gone

3 years past.…

law pov:

I was standing against the blowing wind.Suddenly someone gave me a soft hug from behind.

'sorry…you have to take care of me…' she hugged on tighter and I turned around to see that guilty face of hers.

I patted her head like a child and pushed her head gently into my chest, 'not true.'I told her.

melodi:if I wasn't part of the decreux family I wouldn't have this curse…my body wouldn't gradually weaken…until…

I placed a finger to her wet lips to stop her continuing, 'you are not allowed to use that word. Only I can.'

melodi:law…but…I will die one day…

law:you will not.As long as I am here.

melodi:I am afraid…what if…one day you are no longer there for me?No one to love me…No one to take care of me…No one to snuggle with at night…

law:melodi…you're kinda cute for a past senchou.

melodi:law!!hmph!!

law:I won't let that happen. I'll always be there to help you change your organs.

'law…' she looked up to my gaze with big eyes. Than I spot a little uneasiness in her.

law:what's wrong?

she wouldn't tell me.She just simply turned herself around and put her back leaning against my front body. She took my hands and hugged it around her waist.Just like that…she stood there…

_________________________

The next morning… I woke up under the bright sunlight peeping through my windows to find her gone.I walked through the whole submarine to find no sign of her.At all.

I sat down to calm down and process what had just happened. I walked back into my room again only to find the room empty and me alone in it.I unwillingly kept our bed…no its my bed now…The 2 pillows seem to serve no purpose now…

I fluffed her pillow when something dropped out.It was a bracelet that had a metal bell.I shaked it a little which rang quite sweetly. It echoed the room.…it reminded be I was alone again…it was a long time before I felt this feeling again.

I had a feeling this time it wasn't going to be easy to go back how I was before…alone.