What does he want?

“Don’t worry about it” I soothed trying to put a smile on his face.

“Yeah well that’s all I’ve done since yesterday” Ast complained. “We need to get us in the public y’know like prove to them and everyone else were still in the public eye”

Wow. So that’s all I am. A way to get in the papers. A way to get them in the public eye. Why do I always fall for stupid lies?

 Because that’s all that this is. A lie. A stupid lie to try and save his career he’s never actually been interested in me. Yeah maybe the first time when we met he might have been but since setting eyes on me sober he’s known what I was for and had that stuck in his head.

“Yeah” I agreed trying to block out the irritation burning through my voice.

“I’ll think of something we can do” He smiled placing his hand on my thigh.

“Yeah, well I’ll let you think then” I scoffed jumping to my feet and walking to the door to put my shoes on.

“Errrm you’re not staying?” He questioned raising his eyebrows at me slightly.

“Nope, you wanted us to talk, we’ve had the talk, I can now leave” I said through gritted teeth trying to fake a smile before letting myself out of his front door before he could reply again.

Well done (yourname) good move.

Proud of how I’d just stood up for myself I couldn’t help but smile as I walked down his gravel drive way to where my car was parked.

“And where have you been?” Jamie questioned soon as I stepped through the door and into the flat.

“Work” I questioned looking at him laid around half naked on the couch. Shock.

“No you finish at 4 usually its 5”

“I took a small detour” I muttered while popping on the kettle. A strong coffee was defiantly what I needed right now. Anyway why is he so interested in where I’ve been? It honestly feels like I haven’t moved out at all if its not my parents on my case it’s him. I don’t understand why he’s so interested in everything I do all of a sudden.

“You went to his house didn’t you” He snarled standing up from couch and walking over to the kitchen just behind where I was stood.

“His meaning Aston’s yeah I did”

“Why?” He demanded his tone beginning to rise.

Seriously what is his problem?

“None of your business” I said while pouring the water into my mug.

“I think you’ll find it is my business, we live together”

“Unfortunately” I muttered before barging past him and going into my room where I settled down on my bed finally giving the chance to relax. I didn’t realise I’d somehow managed to dose off to sleep before being woken by the commotion in which was occurring right outside of my room.

“No you cannot come off just fuck off” I heard being yelled.

There was no doubt about who it was... Jamie, but who was he even talking to? I tiptoed quietly over to my door pressing my ear against it trying to hear what else was going on.

“She doesn’t want you here just back off yeah”

After hearing that I knew once again he was talking on behalf of me. He has cheek. I opened my door not even hearing as obviously the person on the other end of the phone was giving him just as much as a mouthful.