The third date.

Waking up on a Tuesday morning was not what I wanted at all. Back to work from my weekend off. Although I’m looking forward to seeing the girls and all my clients I am not looking forward to filling them all in on mine and Astons relationship. I guess that’s what I have to call it now. I’m not even to sure what to tell them, do I tell them were together, do I tell them were just dating, do I tell them the truth that were actually just dating yet pretending to be in a relationship together to stop my parents from worrying about me and to give him and the rest of the JLS boys more publicity.

Defiantly not the last one.

But anyway we spoke some more over the phone later last night and we decided to go out on a few more dates get seen and papped a few more times like we had been dating and then announce us being together over twitter. Seeing as I don’t even have twitter I’ll be leaving Aston to do that.  I’m actually looking forward to my dates with Aston the other two I’ve really enjoyed his company I’m just hoping nothing changes now and that the nights will still be the same as they were before my parents party. I finally dragged myself out of the warmth of my bed and into the shower. After washing my hair yesterday before Aston came I decided on saving myself some time and just leaving it how it was. After getting out of the shower  I sat in front of my mirror running the straighter’s through my hair before back combing it slightly at the roots and leaving it down. I did my makeup naturally but a little bit more than what I usually wore. I decided with mine and Astons ‘relationship’ being shown to the public I may as well start making an effort with my appearance ready for magazine articles and all the rest. After finishing my hair and makeup I put on a plain white vest top and my black work trousers and shoes. My works uniform needs to be more interesting. I quickly ate a piece of toast before brushing my teeth and heading straight out to work while Thomas continued to sleep.

“So how was the birthday girl’s party then?”  Claire asked as we walked into work together ready for the day ahead.

“Oh well you know... completely over the top but nice” I smiled sitting down at reception and scanning over my list of clients for the day.

“I need to party with your family one time” Claire sighed while flicking through a magazine at all the pictures in which had been snapped from the night and then sold to the press, shock. It happens every time my family host an event. “Oh aye what’s this then” Claire smirked peering over the desk at me.

“What’s what?” I questioned.

“What’s this?” She replied turning the magazine round and pointing at a photo of me Aston and my mother talking. Astons hand was wrapped around my waste just missing my bum but holding me into him rather close.

“Ahhh that... well that would be a photograph” I nodded before jumping up from the seat and walking away from Claire hoping the subject would soon be dropped. I knew it wouldn’t be, but a girl can dream.

“Not so fast missy” Clair yelled after me before running down the salon and into our staff room where I was planning on hiding “You never mentioned he was going” she questioned.

“I didn’t know” I shrugged casually, well I hope I looked casual... I was trying to be causal.

“You liar of course you knew”

“I honestly didn’t” I protested, wow If I can’t get Claire to believe me when I’m telling the truth I’m screwed for when I am actually lying to her.

“So why was he there?” She questioned giving me an odd look.

“I don’t really know myself, my mother invited all four of them and I bumped into him half way through the night”