6 Years earlier.

Normal P.o.v:

“No, I don’t think so” I laughed looking at Claire.

“Why not?” She asked as she began to blow dry her customers hair.

“Because you know, he has a bit of a rep” I sighed as I began to cut layers into the teenagers hair sat in front of me.

“Who Ast..”

“Claire” I hissed “Code word”

“Oh yeah, Blue has a reputation?”

“Well yeah, He’s always being seen with different girls every other weekend”

“Maybe he’s just enjoying himself?” She questioned “Young lads these days are all the same”

“Okay then” I giggled Claire is 50 years old and the sweetest woman you can ever meet. She’s a better mum then my mum could ever be and were not even related. She has worked in this exact hair salon for 30 years and knows every trick in the book. Well except trying to understand men. Seeing as she married at the age of 19 and they’re still together now she only knows how one man works and that is surprisingly well.

“Dont laugh at me, I may be old but I know how young boys work” She smiled at me.

“You’re making him sound more like 4 not 24”

“Oh well I still think you should go on the date”

“Hmm, maybe” I sighed.

Later on in the day I found myself sat in the staff room with Claire and Chloe- Another girl I work with this time more my age talking about my date while we waited for our boss to come back and lock up allowing us to go home with only a few customers left downstairs.

“So who’s it with?” Chloe asked as Claire began to mutter about ‘blue’

“Promise you won’t tell? I can’t be done with everyone asking questions about it” I replied

“Promise”

“Okay well you know JLS, the boy band?”

“Obviously” She said sarcastically “Wait, oh my god” She squealed. “You have a date with Aston fricken Merrygold”

“Yes” I replied “Now hush I don’t want the whole salon to know”

“Do you know how amazing that is” She yelled in my face ignoring my wish for her to be a little more quiet about it “He is like the most attractive man in London, wait let me scrap that the world”

“I have you know my Jeffrey is the most attractive man in the world” Claire randomly burst in causing me and Chloe to break down into a fit of giggles. “What’s so funny? It’s true?”

“Okay then Claire you keep telling yourself that” Chloe said after she finally controlled herself after the laughing fit that had just happened.

“Anyway back on the subject what do I do? Should I go?” I questioned seeing as Aston was getting pretty impatient in waiting for my answer.

“YES” They both yelled in unison taking me by surprise.

“Okay then I best text him and tell him” I said smiling nervously as I took my I phone out of my pocket and replied to Aston allowing him to pick me up at mine at 6 a clock tonight.

“Now that that’s sorted let’s do something with your hair” Claire demanded standing up and taking a hold of my arm dragging me to one of the spare rooms in the salon.