2 weeks later...

Aston’s been so weird recently.

I haven’t heard from him in weeks. Nothing at all...

I got a text 2 weeks ago to say he was going to work and that he would text me after all the meetings were done with. He never did text.

I don’t know whether to be worried or not. I mean I am worried but should I be showing it?

I know were not actually together but just it’s not like him... he would always be in touch I just don’t understand why he has just cut all contact... Have I done something? Or has he just gone off me?

Wow, I just don’t know anymore.

Sitting in front of my mirror I looked at the state I was currently in. With the stress of Astons whereabouts I was struggling to sleep. This caused my face to loose its natural colour of rosy cheeks and my pink lips almost seemed purple. My hair constantly tied back off of my face.

“Right, lets sort this” I muttered to myself dragging over different boxes of makeup and hair products. My plan was to make myself look somewhat human before driving round to Aston’s house myself. I wasn’t going to bother him and allow him his space but somehow this was becoming harder said than done.

After 2 hours I had managed to add the natural colour back to my face and curled my blonde hair down my back. I slipped on a grey off the shoulder jumper, ripped jeans and some ankle boots before grabbing my car keys and purse and heading straight out to where my car was parked.

While driving I had so many different thoughts running through my head. What actually could be up with him?

I pulled up outside of his front. I didn’t want him to know I was here so Instead of trying to get access to drive through the gates to his front I’d just sneak through the small gap in the fencing I remember he told about me being loose and he needed to get fixed before fans worked it out. I locked the car before walking down the side of his house and slipping through the loose double fence panel.

I stood looking at his front door, suddenly feeling a little nervous.

I don’t actually know him that well, have I seriously just turned up at his door.

Oh shut up (yourname) and knock

Wow. I daren’t

Knock

Following the instructions that my head was screaming at me I quickly knocked suddenly regretting my decision instantly and wanting to run straight back to my car to hide away.

“Maybe he’s not home” I mumbled to myself slowly stepping away from the door although it was obvious as his cars were parked outside.  

Just as I was about to make a break for it there was the sound of shuffling and the movement of keys in the lock.

Damn it.

“(Yourname?)“  A very rough, tired and fragile Aston questioned peering round the door. He was dressed in some grey joggers which were covered in creases where he had obviously slept in as well as a black vest which hung off him defining his strong arms which were tensed as he clutched onto the door handle. His hair was messed up and didn’t look like had been styled in a while. He looked a mess.

A hot mess.

“Erm, well I just thought, Id erm..” I stuttered suddenly forgetting why I had even turned up in the first place.

“Spit it out woman” He chuckeled slightly.

Wow I seem about 12.

Not the same laugh though, there was no cheeky smirk on his face or the little glint in his eyes which would sparkle. Or even the over exaggerated humour in his tone of voice when I did something stupid. Something was defiantly up.