The date.

“I’m sorry about him he has a weird sense of humour” I sighed as we began making our way down the stairs in my block of flats.

“Its sweet babe” He said turning to me and showing his signature smile “You look beautiful by the way”

“Thanks” I mumbled trying my hardest not to blush which failed as I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks causing Aston to chuckle slightly. I glanced at what Aston was wearing. He looked pretty smart buy casual at the same time. He had a pale blue shirt on with the top and bottom few buttons undone with jeans on and some plain black trainers I couldn’t really see the make clearly.

 As we got to the bottom of the building and got outside Aston quickly jogged in front of me towards his sports car before opening the passenger door and helping me inside then going round the over side and getting in.

“Such a gentlemen” I laughed as he got in next to me.

“Well you know me” He winked before pulling the car out of the parking space and down the road.

“So where we going anyway?”

“I know a little place we can go to” He said a small smiling playing at the corner of his lips.

Really a little place? He didn’t seem like the type of person to take a girl to somewhere small and not as well known for their first date. I mean a little place was defiantly what I would prefer but I guess itwas a bit of a surprise. Aston pulled up outside one of the biggest and hottest reaustaurats in town. Yeah should have seen this coming.

“Somewhere small ey?” I laughed as we stepped out of the car and began to walk to the front entrance.

“Yeah, you know, just a little local of mine” He winked.

“Well if this is what you class as small, I’d love to know what you class as big” I questioned as we continued to walked down the street causing a little bit of extra attention.

He suddenly turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face “Well...” He started before glancing down at himself.

“Oh my god” I spluttered realising what he meant.

“I’m sorry babe but you walked straight into that one” He laughed causing the cutest smile to appear on his face. Wait cutest smile? Am I really just calling him cute? Not cool (yourname) not cool. He’s a player you shouldn’t find players ‘cute’

“I can’t believe you just said that” I giggled.

“I didn’t say it, I thought it and you just have a dirty mind” He joked.

“Oh yeah I’m the one with the dirty mind” I said sarcastically as we arrived at the restaurant quickly wanting to change the conversation so that we weren’t kicked straight back out for our ‘foul conversation’

“Reservation under Merrygold” Aston said to the waiter that was stood waiting to greet us.

“Right this way sir” He nodded before leading us to a small table of two in a more private part of the restaurant. “Might I add we now have a specials menu which includes a brand new selection of wines” He added as we got sat down while handing us both a special menu and leaving us alone.

“I must say you’ve defiantly impressed me so far” I laughed while pulling my coat from my body leaving me sat in my dress which I am now glad I put on seeing as I fit in nicely.

“Uh” Aston mumbled his eyes practically popping out of his head.

“What was that?” I asked trying not to smirk at his shocked face.

“Y...you look erm wow” He groaned scratching the back of his neck.

“What a way with words” I laughed. “But thank you”

“You’re defiantly welcome I mean like you look gorgeous”

“Wow, do all the other girls get this many compliments” I smiled leaning forward across the table more.

“Nope” He said popping the ‘p’ “So what drink would you like?”

“I would go for a beer but I think I would be frowned upon so...” I said glancing down the lists of drinks that were offered. Wow a lot of these didn’t even look English. “I’ll go for the rose wine” I decided seeing as it was the only wine that I recognised on the list.

“Beer ey? My kind of woman” Aston winked before waving the waiter back over and ordering our drinks.

 The rest of the night felt just as natural as it did at the start. The whole time Aston kept cracking jokes and being his flirty self as well as turning into a real gentle men now and then. If he didn’t have such a big reputation of playing girls so much I’d be praying for a second date yet I know it’s completely out of the picture. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t try and get into my bed soon as we leave the restaurant.

“It’s raining” Aston sighed as we payed the bill and began to make our way out. Well when I say we, I tried but Aston refused to allow me to put a penny towards it. He wouldn’t even let me see the total and to be honest I don’t think I want to it’d probably come to a whole month of my wages at the salon. “Wait hear I’ll run and get the car and drive it round so you dont get wet”

“Are you sure? I don’t mind getting wet”

“No babe it’s pouring it down and your coat isn’t that thick”

“You haven’t even got a coat” I sighed.

“I’ll be fine, see you in 5” He smiled before jogging down the steps and into the rain. That boy was pretty sweet when he wanted to.

I stood for about 5 minutes until I saw Aston come driving down the road and stop right outside the doors allowing me to quickly escape the building and into his car.

“You’re drenched” I said with a small hint of laughter in my voice as a drop of rain fell from the tip of his nose.

“What? I am?” Aston asked sarcastically pretending to look shocked as he looked at his clothes.

“It’s a good thing don’t worry”

“Oh yeah and why’s that?”

“Because you’re tops gone see through and I can see your body and lets just say its a pretty nice sight” I said feeling pretty confident. Just dont blush dont blush dont blush. He turned to look at me with a amused look on his face causing me to blush. Damn it.

“It’s really cute when you blush” He cooed making my cheeks turn a deeper red. “Look how easy it is to make you blush” He laughed.

“Shhhh” I said dipping my head so he couldn’t see my face properly.

“I’ve never met a grown woman who still blushes like a teenage girl” He laughed making my cheeks to stay the hot red colour.

“Well now you have” I said just as we pulled up outside my flat building.

“I’ll walk you up” Aston smiled getting out of the car first before coming round and helping me out.

“Thank you for tonight” I smiled as we reached the door to my flat.

“Your welcome I really enjoyed it” He smiled. “It was better to talk to you sober than drunk” He smirked obviously trying to remind me of last week when we first met.

“Please don’t remind me” I cringed thinking back on what had happened that night.

“Yeah maybe we can talk about that another time” He winked “I’ll see you later yeah?”

“Yeah” I replied before he leaned in leaving a small, gentle kiss on my cheek and headed off out of the building.