The weekend away part 2

Allowing Chloe and Jaybe to get settled into their rooms we carried on putting away the last of our items within this time the others had managed to also arrive.

For some reason im feeling anxious at meeting Aston’s band mates and their partners. I don’t know if its because I really want them all to approve of me or if it is because these people are who Aston spends most days with. They will know him so well, what if they don’t buy the secret? They’d never understand...

“Ready?” Aston questioned giving me and encouraging smile as he grabbed the room keys.

“Yep” I replied before slipping my shoes back on and grabbing my bag which was laid on the bed.

We walked in silence down to the elevator and into the bar.

I don’t actually know if it was one of those comfortable silences. A silence which was created around the happiness of the people involved. Aston also seemed pretty tense and not his usual self once we arrived towards the tables where everyone was already seated and waiting.

Great, were late.

“Boys” Aston nodded towards his band mates before flashing a cheesy smile towards their partners. “This is (yourname) and (yourname) this is AJ, Chloe, Rochelle, Oritse, Jaybe and Marvin” He introduced waving his hand before each person as saying their names.

“Hi” I smiled confidently which was returned by a greeting from each one of them.

Yep that’s right don’t show your nervous... don’t show there’s something to hide and they’ll never guess.

We both took our seats alongside each other me next to the girls and Aston next to the boys. It didn’t take long for me to relax into the night as we all ordered a meal and the drinks continued to flow. I got know a lot about all of them and I’m honestly grateful of how lovely and genuine they all are. However I couldn’t keep my eyes off Aston. He still hadn’t managed to relax into the night and still seemed pretty tense when talking with the boys. Although he was still cracking his usual jokes and joining in on their conversations he still seemed pretty tense and every now and then Rochelle would give him a sympathetic smile or Jaybe would pat his shoulder gently.

What’s even going on?

“So... how did yous meet then?” Rochelle questioned as the boys left to check on a football score.

“Oh you know... just the usual” I mumbled thinking about to how me and Aston actually first met.

“Come on! We need details” Chloe pushed.

“It’s nothing interesting, I’ll bore you all with it”

“You wont, you’ve got him smitten, that doesn’t happen with Aston so spill” AJ demanded.

I can tell i’m not going to get out of this one.

1 year earlier:

“Jamie can you just please back off” I yelled over the noise of the club music.

“I’m trying to take care of you” He snarled before snatching my arm and forcing me towards the exit of the club.

“No you’re not, you’re trying to control me just leave me be!” I screamed before snatching my arm back and storming back to the bar.

Why does he have to appear everywhere I go.

I really hate my parents for inviting Jamie along to this holiday.

“It would be lovely to meet your friend, bring them to America we will pay”

My mother’s words repeating round my head. Soon as she’d offered I knew we were in for trouble. That’s all Jamie seems to cause, especially having Thomas around also it was going to cause drama. And I was right, every time we visit America me and Thomas go to the same night club with some old friends who live out here, yet all night Jamie’s yelled and complained about my behaviour. Even Thomas wouldn’t act like that... and that is saying something.