Dark soul

Ryan stared at his target and Spider-Man in alarm as panic grew within his chest as unwanted memories came forth and threatened to break him down into tears as he was forced to re experience some of the many types of torture forced upon him while a child. While Ajax always called him by name. He always called him Wade.

Why would Brendan do that? Why would he call out that name?

The man sitting in his chest was making everything harder, making the world burr together as his body slowly started to repair itself.

"Who is this? Wade or Ryan?"Deadpool demanded as he looked at Brendan who was kneeling next to his regenerating partner.

"His middle name is Ryan, why do you care?" Brendan demanded to the mercenary who was staring at the young man under him oddly.

"Wade Ryan Wilson?" The man asked desperately while looking at Brendan for confirmation that that's whom this was.

"How do you know his last name?" Brendan asked looking at the Mercenary with wariness in his gaze, trying to discreetly pull his love away from the killer though was restrained By a tug on his sweatshirt that was in the arachnids grasp as he glared down at him with a warning.

"I think he's mine."

Ryan groaned in response to that statement. It was supposed to mean 'fuck you And you're spider dude, I've never met you in my life and I sure as hell have never belonged to you.' Either someone was a mind reader or had a similar thought train as Spider-Man glowered at the two mercenaries in thought though despite the thoughts jealousy won out at the idea that this person was one of Wade's past 'partners'.

And Ew. Who went with someone who had the same name as you? Do you know how damn confusing that would be. 'Wade Wilson please come up to the front desk. No I'm sorry, the other one.' Peter imagined being said in a high pitcher secretary voice.

"Pool what are you talking about?" The arachnid asked in a warning.

"I think he's-" the Mercenary starts before shaking his head his aura suddenly changing to something deadly as he clearly changed his mind on the matter. "No. No he's dead." He growls to himself before turning his attention back to the two before him.

Ryan could feel that Brendan would be bristling if he were a cat as he didn't leave his partner's side. Selflessly unwilling to separate as the Mercenary before them clearly was about to snap.

"What ever sort of trick you're trying to pull. I'm not buying it." Deadpool growled as he reached for something. Ryan heard Brendan scramble next to him as he stood quickly to tackle the man.

'Okay body, it would be really great if you became Mobile like right now' Ryan snapped.

Because this is an action story and he's the protagonist and it's almost always a happy ending for them (who is the antagonist here anyway?) Ryan pulled himself up quickly just as a shot was fired. He wasn't able to do anything as the bullet ripped through Brendan's body but he was able to turn the firearm around in the man's grip before he fired it at his chest. As he tried to pull away his hand caught on the device strapped to Deadpools chest, managing to pull it and snap something just as Peter grabbed hold of Brendan, his actions being to try and put pressure on the wound, his hero instincts taking over while Ryan swung  his free hand to hit him. I'm contact the three men where transported to the arachnids destination thought as the broken strap detached the device from its owner, leaving Deadpool dead in the cement alone.