Deadpool

(Take the shot and a hundred million will be added to our bank account)

Wade looks through the aligned scope. The arachnid hugging his knees to his chest unaware of the danger of a bullet aimed to hit his skull.

[There's something wrong]

(Who gives a shit?)

Deadpool blanks when Spidey turns to look at him seeming to stare sight at the scope of the gun aimed at his head. The mercenary pulls away to look up at the arachnid in confusion.

[I do.]

(Not gonna lie, but it is a bit disturbing now. He want to die?)

Spider-Man looks back at him, unmoving in his position. Wade knows the arachnid see's him when the other red clad male looks away, his chin finding its place on his knees again. The Mercenary adjusts again and gets behind the gun and finds his mark once more... He doesn't pull the trigger like he had planned. The small tremors of the small arachnid had caught his eye by some odd impossible reason.

[Maybe it's because we deep down seriously don't want to kill our Hero.]

(Or you're just being a pussy. I want my mullah. Seriously just pull the trigger, he isn't worth saving when the offer is a few mil. That will set us up for life.)

[Your thinking on a scale that we die in sixty years like a normal person. We Will eventually run out in the future and that itself makes money a pointless reason to kill him.]

"Fuck it." Wade snaps as he tosses the weapon aside. He stands and taps his teleportation belt. He would regret this. He knows he will. "Stupid feelings. Stupid role models and celebrity crushes. Stupid really good people that are too good and cute to die."

[He looks like a cute little kitten. When you look at his face from the side. That's what he reminds me of. It's his nose.]

"That is really random and weird... but agreeable."

In a blink the mercenary is standing behind the spider who doesn't even twitch. Normally the Spider would instantly groan and complain about his presence even if we was only joking in a friendly manner sometimes when he felt lonely enough to decide the Merc good enough company.

(So I guess you can't just stab him in the back right now then can you?)

[We aren't killing him.]

"So." Wade finally says after watching the arachnid for a awkward minute with no reaction from the other. 

"Were you trying to kill me, or just creeping through the scope of a gun because you forgot your cute little hello kitty binoculars at home?" Spidey asks in a saddening dead tone. His voice low and emotionless.

(Wait. He actually thinks they're cute?)

"I uh... Well You know." The Mercenary responds quietly as he guiltily scratches the back of his neck before moving to sit down next to the arachnid on the edge of the building.

"Yeah..." 

They sit a long time in silence. The Mercenary quiet for one of the first times around the arachnid. The one time all Spidey wanted the most was for him to speak.

"H-how do you do it?" Spider-Man finally asks.

"Try to Kill people I love?"

"No, live everyday of your life knowing you'll never get a break. Know you'll never get that last thing to fall back on when everything goes to shit? You can't die." He says quietly. Almost a whisper.

Wade is quiet for a long time thinking about the question. He doesn't have an answer for the Spider but doesn't need to say so with the Arachnid's next question.

"....What do you mean try to kill the people you love?" Spidey asks in a tone that if one listened hard enough, concern could almost be imagined for those loved ones of Wade's

Wade smiles from under his mask. "It was a quick choice to choose and I tried not to think about it the whole time. I just planned to aim and fire... Didn't work out obviously did it?"

Spider-Man stiffens for a second when Wade puts a hand on his shoulder.

[There you did it. Four seconds and i bet you we'll be a pancake down on the cement way down there]

"You love me?" The arachnid asks turning towards Wade, the bug's lenses widening ever so slightly. It had been so long since he had heard such words from anyone. Not since they all died. Since he had gotten them killed.

"Yeah... I love you."

(Oddly enough we've like met twice but you know. We're totally head over heels obsessed with you. No work on your part at any point in time)

And so this is how both of their stories started to create a new beginning rather then one writing his own end with his very own hands while the other lived on forever... That's the Day Deadpool saved his first person.

I feel so mean for getting your hopes up and then stalling them down by giving you Deadpool chapter one instead of Dark Soul. But I'm okay with that for now DS_TheMerc

I give you the magic of an early update in place of my meanness