Hello Readers. 11-20-18 3:07AM

Hey there my great Readers. It's been about two years since this book started and came to an end. It followed after my more popular series STOPWATCH which most of my readers seem to be familiar with. That particular series led on to give birth to three sequels and within the series. I'm sure everyone is familiar with my Social Experiments, Max and Vaughn.

Well the time has come and Vaughn has dragged Nyxn back into their true cannon verse in the form of "Rebirth of the Fallen,", an original, copyrighted Novel manuscript that has been completed and being prepped for public publication within the next year.

The process for writing a Novel has brought upon me a dilemma. To get my story professionals Edited I am going to need to come up with $4,000. As a high school student I am unable to come up with such funds all on my own while still paying for things such as a phone, car insurance, and a car. To solve this solution I'm going to sell myself out as you personal bitch.

Just kidding, I'm opening up commissions.

I will be doing both drawing commissions and Writing.

For Fan fictions, whether they be for ships, platonic relationships, or OC's, I will be willing to write for anyone starting at:

$5 for 3,000 words (€4.36)

$10 for 10,000 words (€8.72)

$18 for 20,000 (€15.69)

And so on.

I will willingly either post the commission Stories on Wattpad or send the story to the client directly Via Email. A physical copy can be requested to be sent to the client if they are willing to pay an additional $5 Fee. US ONLY UNLESS DISCUSSED. OUT OF COUNTRY SHIPPING WILL BE PAID BY CLIENT.

Some ship examples that I can write would be:

Spideypool
Yuri on Ice
Voltron (please any ship just not including Coran)
Percy Jackson
Avengers
Stony, Stucky, Ironwinter, Hawksilver, classic Peter Parker ships, character/Reader, Loki/Character, Deadpool/Shekila
( I will do any marvel ship as long as it does not include child molestation as an attraction or a Nick Fury ship of any sort. As long as I am familiar with the selected characters I will produce a fic.)
Wings of Fire
Star Trek
How to Train your Dragon
Jurassic Park
Attack on Titan
Harry Potter

If you have another Fandom in mind you may DM or comment a question regarding the fandom to see if I am familiar with it.

I will insert a story revolving around an OC in a fandom for an extra $3 charge (€2.62)

Fandom AU's are welcome.

I also will personally design Story covers for the commissioned fic or your own stories for $1 (€0.87)

In addition to short stories and One Shots I also have Art commissions available. To find more examples of my art and Style check out the.shadow_assassin on Instagram.