Brendan

You're probably wondering if we'll ever hear from Ryan ever again aren't you?

It was time. It was almost time. There were no promises that Ryan would be there but If Brendan knew anything about his Ex was that the slut would most certainly be there. The other had ran there times before when shit hit the fan and Brendan was taking this as any acceptation for the circumstances to be different. Ryan was a coward and this was his hiddy hole. And old run down apartment complex that was cheep to rent and always seemed to have the same apartment reserved just for Ryan when he needed it. Probably because he threatened the land lord with the hearts of his children if they didn't give the Merc a free place to stay. It's not like Sharpshooter had any sense of true responsibility to think of paying rent like a normal douche.

No the man was just like his father. Childish and filled to the brim with stupid ideas and high intelligence. Ryan was just less of a talker and more sane though bit by much. At least his Boyfriend- no, EX! Was more tolerating to listen to when he got on a. Role. And there where no mentions of any voices that Brendan couldn't himself hear that he had to live with. He couldn't fathom how Spidey put up with Deadpool.

Then again when Spidey thought Brendan wasn't looking he easily could keep up with the Merc in a way Brendan couldn't understand. Play for play, pop culture reference for pop culture reference, it really didn't mater. The connection was there and it was something Brendan could never understand and had never experienced with someone.

The two were made for each other and with their close relationship also came a desperate defensiveness he regularity as of late was caught in. Just like this scene right here before him. Brendan wasn't sure what he'd done. He was just marking out the layout of the building and the apartment that was Ryan's when Wade left for a grocery run meaning he'd left Peter there with him much to the arachnids displeasure by the hissing sound he'd heard once the door had shut. Not a minute after was Brendan shoved harshly to the ground, staring up at clearly pissed off super arachnid hybrid that was prone to giving anyone in a ten meter radius whiplash from his mood swings. Seriously, Spidey (Brendan had yet to hear the spiders real name slipped up) had been happily sitting in Wade's lap snogging away before the other had to let Spidey off of his lap so he could leave to which Spidey begged to come alone before being forced to stay. After that Brendan barely had time to look up from his digital drawing on the laptop before he had himself pinned to the ground by the Phycho spider. Again, seriously the dude shouldn't be permitted to be allowed to run a round as a vigilante.

"Stay away from him." The arachnid hissed, a snarl pure in his tone.

"I wasn't doing anything!" Brendan declared in defense as he didn't dare move. He'd tried to fight once before in this sort of encounter and had only provoked the jealous man into purposefully injuring him.

"I know you're trying I steal him away. I know you are!" Peter snapped.

"No! I don't have any freaking idea what your flipping out about man, but you need to take a chill pill. I don't want your Lover, no offense but as good as a person he can be I don't ever want to have to wake up naked next to that face." Brendan had the immediate sensation that he should have just kept his bloody mouth shut.

Brendan had time to see the bandages heavily wrapped around Peter's arms before glancing at rageful eyes and being met with a hard punch that doesn't snap him unconscious but it certainly hurts like a fucker before Peter gets up, leaving the form and slamming the door to his and Wade's bedroom loudly.