Spider-Man

"What are you doing here?" Peter sled, staring at the visitor that had rudely interrupted his lovely shower before realizing that, Hello, he's Peter and not Spidey and he shouldn't act like he knows this douche that in the end was sadly quite literally the closest thing to a friend he had. The person he hated for ruining his love life and stealing away Wade's attention was the one he went to every other weekend and spoke with during visitor hours. He was Peter's closest friend... after Wade anyway.

"Or who are you, what do you want?" Peter continued, changing his voice just enough not to sound like- well himself.  'How did you find me and go the fuck away' was an unaddressed thought that he wished he could announce also.

Brendan had set his scene, finding Deadpool's address with a small price to pay before provoking someone and letting himself get scrapped up and bloodied before for the first time in years he allowed himself to cry to give off the desperation in his needs before coming here. He knew how to see through crocodile tears and doubted Deadpool was any less capable of seeing through suck an act and so gave himself a reason to have real tears. Dislocating his arm in the fight before hurting it further purposely did the trick.

He was surprised when a young Brunette opened the door, not looking pleased with a towel firmly wrapped around his waist. Of course Brendan didn't waste time glancing over beautifully, perfectly defined abs. No of course he didn't...

He also wasn't expecting Spidey. The arachnid clearly didn't think to look and identify before speaking, the trained combat artist easily made the connection. He did take a moment to realize that he was standing before one of the most powerful (and as of now hottest) vigilante in New York with only a towel between him and- not going there. Not going there. Not why he's here.

"I- I have no where else to go." Brendan answered the question. Looking back at dark eyes. The hybrid's unfaltering gaze was just as eerie as being starred at by the blank what lenses of his mask o lay here Brendan was able to understand the immediate annoyance burning in the other's eyes. There was no fear there, only distrust. Brendan, despite appealed by the arachnids handsome features preferred the mask. He didn't feel as exposed when he could directly meet the Hero's eyes.

"I don't doubt that. Lover boy dumped you the second he had a chance to get his ass out of there." Peter responded not moving from the door frame.

Brendan was supposed to meet Deadpool at the door. Not Spider-Man. Why didn't he check to make sure that the Mercenary was here first? Rookie mistake... of course he also wasn't a mercenary. He was only trained how to fight well, could speak some Korean and had once or twice maybe done some illegal sit but it wasn't anything like what Ryan dragged him into.

The blue eyed man looked down at the ground Sadly. He couldn't throw the Plan because of a small hiccup. "I was hoping maybe to find Deadpool?"

He wasn't sure if he should mention that he knows Spidey is the one before him. The other still had lowered his voice slightly so maybe he was still hopping Brendan hadn't noticed him? If he did he'd either be killed or taken in son he'd keep quiet. He wasn't one to think Spidey would kill him but he also had never though the hero would beat him the way he had their first encounter.

... he take his chances.

"I would have gone to you first but I wasn't sure anyone knew where Spider-Man lived."

Brendan regrets those words as he looks back up at no longer annoyed eyes. They were relit with a fire that radiated danger.

"Get in here." Peter commanded.

Sorry, late update and then I posted the wrong chapter at first 😬