Epilouge

It wouldn't occur to Ryan until many years later, that Brendan called for him because he didn't want to die alone. But Ryan had failed him.

He missed the chance that they might have been reunited and made stronger as he would have been able to prove himself to Brendan. That he didn't just use him, that he loved him and had only wanted the best. But that time never would come.

Eventually Ryan did go back. It wasn't hard to find his father. Where ever Deadpool was trouble was always short to follow. He couldn't say much less for Spidey either.

When he finally did go back, he could say that he wasn't mauled by a spider. Peter was better... but he wasn't well. But for a stepdad Peter was alright. Disturbingly younger then him but that was a small detail. Wade had been doing his best taking care of Peter. Had brought self harm to a stop after a year and everything slowly but surly got better from there.

Brendan was buried near Ryan's mother. Where he'd easily never be forgotten as long as Ryan would ever be alive.

Ryan himself never settled. He remained roaming the earth for the years to come, lost to what his true purpose was. He's pretty sure he'll never find it.

But Wade had thought the same for years before meeting Peter. So maybe there was still hope for him.  After all. Dark Soul was only a name.

Haha uhh: insert moving A/N

So yeah. Not great with the Story ending last Author's note. But hope I didn't severely disappoint. I know it gets pretty shaky. Story is dedicated to DS_TheMerc for the request came from them along with Ryan, Brendan and their origins are of his Own Creation. Plot is my own and hope someone was able to enjoy.