M0VIE NIGHT

They sat close to each other watching TV. She wore a lose cream top and pink shorts. Dheeraj looked up to see her face. Her eyes were filled with tears watching a dog die. She looked adorable. He always had a feeling for her but didn't express as he feared to lose their long time friendship. But today she was irresistible . He simply pulled her closer by her shoulders and wiped off her tears and said " It's just a movie, stop being a kid." And giggled. She looked straight into his eyes seriously but slowly smiled later. Things were getting hard for him now. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and her smile was just electrifying. He rubbed her cheeks and said "You are so beautiful!". She just hugged him back. He didn't understand this reaction. So he got up to leave that's when she held his hand and asked "Please stay!" with a puppy face. His heart skipped a beat.

How could he say no to this pretty angel,so he stayed. He decide to leave after the movie ended but then she had fallen asleep on his shoulders.He had to carry her to the bed.He enjoyed doing this, he felt lucky to carry such a beauty. He put her on her bed,beside her favorite teddy . He planted a kiss on her forehead and sat beside the bed with his eyes locked at her. He started dreaming about how wonderful his life would be if he could wake up beside this angel every morning. He was disturbed when he heard her murmur. "why me?, don't leave . no... no... please.." she said shivering in her sleep.He got scared, he rubbed her hands. Maybe she had a bad dream he guessed. He slept beside her,pulled her closer to him and held her tightly by then she had slipped back to a deep peaceful sleep.He was glad to see this sleeping beauty peaceful again.

He was first not sure if it was right to sleep beside her but thinking about how she shivered he knew she needed him.Along with this confusion in his head he fell asleep beside his angel.
**************************
Hey readers,

Hope you liked it. Please vote and comment.