New Morning

Dhanya woke up first and started to fresh up. She had realised that Madoksha had come late and slept. She didn't want to disturb her, moreover she had that exam tension. She called her brother to remind him to pick her up. She silently got ready and was all set for her exam. Dheeraj was at the gate within the given time. Dhanya woke Madoksha. She wished her luck and both the girls were at the door. Dheeraj was busy admiring Madoksha while the girls had a little chat.
He felt so lucky to see her early in the morning. All thanks to his sister. Her messy hair,puffed eyes and her sleepy voice ,he found everything so cute. She turned to him waved and winked at him, walked into the house and shut the door. Dheeraj found himself smiling, her wink made his heart skip a beat. When the door was shut he realised Dhanya was already sitting behind and laughing at him.
"Let's go lover bro", she said.
********

Dheeraj was at work when he received an message from Arun.
"Dude, we need to talk. Can I call?🎅"

What's with the santa emoji? He came to room late last night and now he is texting like this. With all this thoughts he picked up his phone and dialled Arun's number.
Arun sounded super excited and he briefly discribed his encounter with Madoksha. Both decided to meet over lunch.
*****************
They met at their regular spot for lunch. Dheeraj was surprised to hear about Madoksha's pub visit.
Well Dheeraj didn't know few of Madoksha's new intrest it was just a couple of months since they got back to each other.
" How come I didn't know about her Happy place? ",asked Dheeraj.
" Bro, come on...