Realisations

"Bro, come on... Now the point is not that you don't know many things about her but how to find out. She is so depressed and confused is what I think. Think of ways to make things better for her."

" Iam blank Arun."

"Ah.. Don't worry I will help you both. After all both of you are my friends now. You chill and list the things she loved and she enjoyed before. We need to make her do those things again. I will plan something soon. Am just so excited. "

" Okay, I need to get back to office and evening i need to take Dhanya out, so I will leave now."

*******

Madoksha was at her house it was just as lazy morning. She had her labs in the afternoon so she was relaxed. She made herself a nice lemon tea with lots of honey 🍯. She felt very fresh today she was thinking about her conversation with Arun last night. Thinking about every word, every reason that she gave for ignoring Dheeraj she felt stupid. Even she began to wonder thats those reasons what she gave can't even be considered as reasons. She was lost in her thoughts but a with a smile on her face. Maybe she was getting the clarity that she was looking for. She opened the drawer and picked up her dairy.
She flipped to a fresh page and wrote in bold letters "I LOVE DHEERAJ" drew many hearts as she smiled. Then she wrote "Am I really BROKEN??? ANYWAY I WILL FIX MYSELF".
Finally after a very long time Madoksha felt relieved and free.
She updated her Facebook status with a positive quote after a long time. Then she got ready and was all set to attend her labs. She was very energetic, she looked brighter than before. 
On the other side there was Dheeraj a little confused and disappointed about the fact that he didn't know much about the girl he loved. He kept wondering how did he fail to understand her? It was Dheeraj's time to realise that it's okay not to know everything about the person he loves but it's important that he should put some efforts about it.
Dheeraj was very clear that he loves Madoksha the way she is and he will help her to enjoy being herself.

We all know what we want but we just don't acknowledge it easily. Mostly because we don't realise. Finally when we realise it we are in a great relief.
************
Hey readers ...
Yeah am alive.. I know it's been a long gap ... So long that I have to read the whole thing again to continue writing...
Happy reading...
Votes and comments please.
Love
Illusion 💛