Where did she go?

Madoksha  wore a blue jeans and a black top with netted full sleeve her hair was let lose and her black heels made her look perfect . As she walked out of the house she took her phone out to book a cab. And the destination she typed was ROSE NIGHT CLUB. The only place she loved the most in the city because she could dance her heart out .

Twenty minutes later she got down at Rose Night Club. The place looked weird from out ,she was glad she had discovered this place. She had her own reasons, she spent a week looking for such a weird place. The lights were dim and flashy; the place was a little extra crowded today, and she was annoyed about it. She walked to the bartender's table and sat there. She smiled at the bartender as she had become very familiar with him by now. He walked to her with Strawberry lemonade vodka , her regular starter order. She very well knew by now alcohol had become her weekness. She started drinking to keep her thoughts away and get a good night's sleep. But now she is almost  an addict.  None of her friends knew about her drinking habit. She felt guilty about the fact she even hid it from Dheeraj.

She asked the bartender to make a strong drink for her. She began to drink to much more than what she did regularly. She danced crazily in her own world. Once she became tired she came back for a drink. The bartender was worried now he warned her also said  it wont be safe for her to go back if she is so drunk. But she began to scream at him at the top of her voice. The bartender was sad and more worried because she was the most kind costomer he ever had. Just the a handsome  boy walked to the table held her tightly by her hand and pulled her to a sofa near by. He asked the bartender to get a leomonade cocktail. Looking at the bartenders worried look he said he will take care of her and he won't do anything to her. The bartender felt he could trust this man more over he had to attend other costomers too.

The handsome guy wearing black jeans, dark blue jacket and a brown jacket holding a drink walked towards Madoksha. Madoksha was angry first but seeing  a drink in his hand she smiled and began to blink at him.

"Hi" he said  as he sat beside her.
"Hi, Is that for me ?asked Madoksha eyeing at the drink .
"Yea, But only if you give me a good reason for drinking."he said smiling as if he had achived something.

What is Madoksha's answer? Who is this Handsome?What are his intentions?

***************
Hey Readers,
Happy Sunday.  Hope you like this chapter. Please do vote and ,comment .
Love💙
Illusion.