Comfort zone.

"So Madhu tell naa...!!!",he asked with a puppy face.
"Ohkay!",said with an confident smile. Despite their own confusions they had become comfortable.

Some people are like butterflies beautiful and momentary, you never know sometimes you end up in a comfort zone with strangers, well now Arun was Madoksha's butterfly!

"Hmmm... Where do I start from? I had a best friend and now I guess he is in love with me. And I feel I don't deserve that love." ,said Madoksha.

"What do mean by guess?",he asked.

She simply smiled and spoke up,"Dheeraj my childhood bestie, i have known him since so many years I have also known that he had a crush on me *laughs* . I know he is in love with me. I wish I could love him back too." She was smiling with her eyes closed.
Arun was smiling too, he was excited for Dheeraj his roommate.

"Hey looks like someone is blushing ",Arun tries to be playful."... You already look like u r in love with that guy. Your eyes speak more than you."

"I wish I could love him but no Arun, he deserves much more surely not an idiot like me",she replied painfully.

"Hey... Come on!. What makes you think you are an idiot?", he asked.

"Hmm... I don't know. Ever since I have been a kid I have stayed to myself. My parents are very hard working but they couldn't give enough time for me. They did love be but never got an opportunity to express it to me. And in my college well I was surrounded by temporary people who gave me good lesson for my trust and love to people. So I just prefer to stay away. I don't want to trust anyone and I don't want to anyone to trust me. "

She was going through her own roller coaster of emotions, lost in her own thoughts she continued "You know Arun I have always dreamt of being like a princess and expected a lot from people , yea I was the princess of my home except for the fact that I didn't get my parents attention. The fact is that they worked to make this princess life easy but didn't pay enough attention to her. I wished for their extra support and motivation. Every night when I had to sleep alone on my big cot in my luxurious room I missed something. My school life was good as I had a friend like Dheeraj, but college sucked. All silly things added up and had a bad impact on me I became Independent well actually moody according to the world. So basically nothing was good. I can't trust people I dont want to go through fake people again. I have been staying to my self but I came here I met him again things look better now but .... Iam just not ready to face it. Am afraid that I may be like a bad luck to him.Am just afraid. Come on who can be happy with a moody, dreamy, silly girl like me.?", she questioned him.

Meanwhile Arun had a confused look. Is that even a reason not to love someone? She just spoke everything and everything was jumbled. Well this girl it too depressed he concluded in his mind. But what should he reply to her now?He just had too many questions in his mind now? Can Dheeraj bring back her happiness? What about the nightmares? What does she want? Does she at least knew what she wanted ?
Women are complicated!

***************************
Hey Readers,
Writing this after a long time... Basically this chapter is dedicated to GreeshmaVelivela
Please do *vote* and share your views... what do you think Arun should say.?

Love
Illusion ❤