DHEERAJ and MADOKSHA

Dheeraj:
Chemistry lecturer in a reputed institution. Very smart looking friendly teacher. He did have a good fan following for his curly hairs, brown eyes , tall stature and his smart dressing sense.
His passion for chemistry lead him to move out of his hometown. He loved his parents and his sister Dhanya a lot. He was very close to her, she was her best friend, advisor and lovely little sister. He missed them a lot and would visit them every time he got a chance.
He was a very active and lively child in his childhood. And his childhood best friend was a very pretty girl in his neighbourhood. He also had a crush on her. They went to the same school but she was younger to him so they were in different class. They spent a lot of time together once they got back home. She had a very different name MADOKSHA and he always called her monkey!

Deep black eyes , straight black hair, adorable smile with a perfectly shaped body , that's our very beautiful Madoksha. She was a single child. She was very intelligent and talented but very shy.She never opened up easily and also very short tempered. She was Dhanya's classmate but was very close to Dheeraj as they had a common thing. Their love for science!
Both of them worked together for school projects. She enjoyed debating with Dheeraj . She was always keen to listen what he had newly learnt. Dheeraj and Dhanya spent most of their time at her place. And she loved their company.
After her schooling her father was transfered to some other place. They went to some other town and there she joined a college.Dheeraj missed her a lot.

**************************************************************************************

Now Madoksha has moved out alone to get her Master degree in Biology from a reputed institution. She got a seat easily as she had topped the entrance exam. She rented a flat for herself there as she was not ready to share her room with anyone.
After 5 years Dheeraj and Madoksha were in the same city under the same roof! That is they were in the same institute. Madoksha saw Dheeraj first and decided to prank him first.

She some how managed to get his number his students.
She texted him that night and got reply immediately.

Hi Chlorine

Hi. But may I know who is this..?

Sodium.

What..?

Aww my dea chlorine how did u forget me

Chlorine. ?
Please tell me who is this. ?

I am your sodium. Waiting give you my valence electron...

😕😕😕!!!

😣If you don't respond to me properly I will jump in to water!
Na+H2O =🔥

Ohh.. plzzz please. .. Ok sodium! I know you are highly reactive so you please stay in kerosene.

Finally he replied according to her.

My Chlorine... plz take me out of here. Let's be a salt soon. Don't you want an electron.

Ok... fyn... meet me!

Oh thanks a lot... !!Finally covalent bond!!!

Excuse me it's ionic bond...

Ohh...k fyn let's react soon!
Good night ❤❤❤

Gn!

Wow! She was thankful to her basic knowledge in chemistry. Well she would meet him tomorrow.She was very excited and prayed to god that every thing should go according to her plan.

On the other side he was surprised to see a text from an unknown number calling him chlorine. As their conversation continued he was impressed by the person's talent to flirt using chemistry. He wanted to meet that person. He smiled as their conversation ended and was fast asleep.

Next morning she texted again.

Good morning Chlorine.💕💕💕

She didn't get any reply so texted again.

Won't you meet me my chlorine.?
If don't meet me hope you know how reactive Iam .

GM sodium...
Okk...so where do u want to meet.?

How about chemistry lab.?

Ohkk .. what time?

Hey chlorine.. I was just kidding. Let's meet up at pizza hut that is behind ur institute at 12.30pm. No excuses coz I know ur classes will be done by then.

Oh! you know pretty well about me. Ohk cya soon.!!! 12.30 sharp...

Cya! ❤️❤❤

He walked into Pizza hut's exactly at 12.30. His heart skipped a beat,there was the best surprise of his life,MADOKSHA! There was no limit to his happiness. They spent all the evening telling their stories. He couldn't even guess that she was sodium. He was totally impressed.
Even she was very happy too.

Well this is how they met and got back their lost friendship.
_____________________________________
Hey Readers,

Thanks a lot for your support. Hope you enjoyed the introduction of charecters and the flash back.
Please vote and comment! !!

Love.❤
Illusion