Mysterious Madoksha

"Yea, But only if you give me a good reason for drinking."he said smiling as if he had achived something.
Madoksha stared a the the drink and replied "Secret! " and giggled at her answer. "Wanna dance? " she asked him.
"Nope", he said as he sat back stiffly folding his hands across his chest.
"I wanna dance",said Madoksha and tried to stand up but fell back to the sofa. And she began to cry like a child.
The handsome guy got scared and tried his best to pacify her.
"Hey beautiful, crying doesn't suit you?", he said offering her  a tissue.
"Beautiful is not my name",replied Madoksha as she continued crying.
"Oh.. ohkay.. Hmm.. then what is your name Miss.?",he asked  politely.
"I will tell you only if you give me my drink",she replied wiping her tears.
"Oh.. ohkk.  But you must stop crying" , he said and pushed the drink towards her.
"Hmm.. My name  is Madho.. Madhu.",she replied as she didn't feel like telling her real name.
"So Miss Madhu why do you drink?",he asked.
"Will you tell it to my mom?"she asked like a mischievous child. She looked too cute.
"No",he said laughing at her question.
"Ok then, Iiiiii...... drink tOooooooooo Forget", she said the last word really fast.
"Forget what?",he asked with a frown.
"Hmm... Iiiiii.... don't know",she said as she laid her head on the table.
He looked at her face,put her hair behind her ears ; he saw tears rolling down her cheeks. He simply held her hand and said "Sorry Madhu.......... I guess you should go back home."
"So you don't want to listen to me huh?"she said as got up and put her head on his shoulder
"Hmm... You can say anything" ,he replied.
"I have a best friend he is very caring ,now i guess he is in love with me",she said.
"So what? You don't like him?",he asked.
"I love him and that is the problem",she replied.
"How?",asked the guy, he was totally confused.
"I can't be loved,am not worty of it",she said.
"Who said you so?",he asked.
"Nobody",she replied.
"Then?",he asked.

***********
Hey readers. .
This all I could type...
Cya soon next week.
Love
Illusion ❤