....

Arun was thinking for words to reply. "Seriously. .?", was the only  word he could speak.
There was total akward silence for next few minutes.

"I know no one can ever understand how I feel",mumbled Madoksha.

"Dear girl, I don't know what made you think like this. You just think too much yaar. Life is easy why are you complicating it? Life is just a dance floor, it's upto you what form of dance you want to do. I did notice you danced gracefully with out worrying about people around you. Its same with the life. Don't worry just dance!, this is enough for today i will continue this lecture the next time we meet.", said Arun.

"Next time? ", she was baffled.

"Yep. Next time we meet I have a little surprise for you. For now I just have one request please don't repel people who love you. So let's go home I will drop you, it's gonna be morning soon." , said Arun with a wide smile.

"Hmmm", she smiled too as she was confused and happy with his suggestions.

They paid the bill and left. Arun dropped Madoksha to her house and went to his room all excited to see his roommate. Madoksha silently opened the door of her house trying not to disturb sleeping Dhanya. She washed her face and changed to her night dress. Dispite her hangover headache she felt light and fresh. She smiled at herself and fell asleep beside Dhanya.
____________
HEY  READERS
HOW ARE YOU. ?
LITTLE CHAPTER AFTER  A  LONG  TIME.  HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

LOVE
ILLUSION ❤