Incomplete conversation

All through her class she had been thinking about the previous night. She had a mixed feelings by now. She felt good as well as bad. Dheeraj is her best friend, she kind of trusts him but she is sure that he doesn't know her completely. She felt safe in his arms. She would forget everything else when he was around. Yet she kept many things hidden from him.Was he her Prince?. No way!. Now she started wondering  what if he has fallen in love with her, that just won't work out. Right now she just wanted to know what is going on in his mind. Immediately she pinged him and got reply.

M: 6 o'clock @ Happy Coffee shop. OK?

D: Ohkay!

She walked in to the coffee shop with a serious look. She was wearing a pink top and grey jeans her straight hair was flying across her face. Dheeraj was already waiting for her. He smiled at her but she didn't. She sat in front of him with a questioning look. The waiter walked to their table they ordered a cappuccino for him and a cold coffee for her. Both of the sat silently untill they received their order, this was totally awkward!  Finally Dheeraj broke the silence.

"Hmmm... so.. How was day?"

"Fine! " ,she replied raising her eyebrows at him.

"How are you now? What happened you last night?" ,he asked slowly.

"What happened huh? You must tell me what happened!!!" ,she shot at him.

"Actually you slept of on my shoulder while watching the movie so...." ,he started.

"So? It doesnt mean you can come and sleep beside me like that!" ,she interrupted.

" Madoksha, Please let me explain. I had no intentions to sleep with you like that. I just picked you up and put you on the bed and sat beside you for a while. But all of a sudden You started shivering and murmuring something...."

Madoksha was out of words. Suddenly she was too worried yet continued to listen to him.

"......I thought you felt cold so I rubbed your hands but it didn't  help. So....hmmm....I... just... pulled you close to me and laid down beside you. Only then you slept peacefully. I  didn't dare to leave you because it was so scary to see you shivering. This is all that happened .Hope you are cool now." He completed his narration.

"Ohkay,Am cool about this. Fine let's just forget it", she said with some sort of fear in her voice.

"But you must tell me what happened to you, Why were you shivering?", Dheeraj asked.

"Ah! That was just a nightmare. I...I don't remember anything about it. That's all.",she replied quickly. She could not look into his eyes. She was hiding something from him.

"I trust you.",Dheeraj said with a cold smile. He knew something was wrong. He looked at his watch it was already 7 o'clock." Its time, I need to get back to my room. Come I will drop you first.",he said as he paid the waiter. Madhoksha refused.

Dheeraj was confused he had never seen her so tensed and worried since he met her again. Her behavior was different, she was trying to hide something. Dheeraj was now determined to know  what made his angel so worried.
**********************************

Votes and comments for my story please. ..
Love💜
Illusion