HER MORNING

After many years she had such a good sleep. She felt warm and cosy in her bed. She was not aware that she was sleeping in her best friend's arms. She snuggled and made herself more comfortable in his arms. She always wanted that warmth. Someone holding her so tight felt safe.She had always believed that her prince charming would rescue her from all her fears .Today she was not afraid to wake up alone unlike everyday. She slowly opened her eyes with a smile on her face. She thought this was a dream.

The smile faded when she realised she was wrapped in her best friend's arms. She jumped out of the blanket. She was shocked, confused. When did the movie finish?What happened last night? Why was he sleeping so close to her? With all the questions in her mind she wildly shook him up to get up.
"Good Morning Angel " he said half asleep.
"What the hell are you doing on my bed?" She screamed.
"Wh..what am I doing? Why am I here?" he said in a embrassed voice, he was still sleepy and was trying hard to open his eyes.
She was totally baffled. She angrily walked to the bathroom and banged the door.
She was began to brush her teeth getting lost in thoughts. She remembered that she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He was her best friend but why did sleep beside her? Why so close? Why did he hold her that way? Why did he call her angel whereas he always called her monkey? What is he thinking? But this was the best sleep she had in past few years. He had destroyed her nightmare! So was he prince charming ???
"Oh god, am just over thinking but I need to clear things with him " She said to herself.

Her bed was cleaned her blanket was folded neatly and teddy was put in his place . And there was a note.

"Am sorry dea monkey. I will explain everything but spare me for now I need to rush I have a chemistry class.
You need to rush soon too you have your favourite class. Will see you in the evening."

Yours faithfully
Donkey! ☺

She was angry at first but no time now she had to rush!
*******************************
Hello Readers ..

Lemme know how are you enjoying this story. Please vote and comment.

Love❤
Illusion