Siblings talk

Dheeraj and Dhanya walking to the neighbouring juice shop. Dheeraj was thinking about Madoksha. Dhanya spoke up,
"So what's up lover boy?" She teased.
Dheeraj slowly smiled n said "Yeah Yeah am a lover boy now . But... "

"But what Anna? Afraid to propose her huh.?" Dhanya winked. She did sense the confusion in her brother's mind.

"Hmm.. Dhanya do u like Madoksha?" asked Dheeraj.

"Of course my darling brother, I would love to have her as my sister in law."replied Dhanya with a big smile. " Anna, I love you a lot and your happiness means a lot to me. Am sure you will be very happy with Madoksha. And I guess she will be happy too. Yea she is stubborn, short tempered , reserved but sweet by heart. Am sure you will take care of her. So now tell me how are you planningto propose her? Don't worry I will always help you."

" Thanks sweet heart! You are the best sister ever ", saying this he slowly pulled out a Dairy Milk Silk Oreo which he had bought for her.

"Wow, Thanks" , Dhanya snatched it from his hand.

"Dhanya, before proposing her i need to know more about her and Ineed your help . Can you?" He asked.

"Anything for you, but first order a nice juice for me."asked Dhanya.

They ordered a pineapple juice for Dheeraj and apple milk shake with ice cream for Dhanya. And Dheeraj continued to talk.

" Nothing much just that Madoksha is too moody I feel she is worried about something and doesn't share anything about it to anyone , as you stay with her for now let me know if you learn something new about her. Okay.? But don't ask her anything directly."

Dhanya listened carefully as she sipped her juice. And assured her brother that she will take care about it.

They left after some time. Dheeraj dropped Dhanya at Madoksha's House.
################

The door was closed but not latched. Dhanya entered slowly. Madoksha was busy writing something she was disturbed by Dhanya's entry. She closed quickly what ever she was doing. After a casual talk Madoksha said she wanted to sleep and went to room closed the door. She played some rock music , Dhanya found it strange to sleep with rock music. Anyway Dhanya just grabbed her books ,sat on the blue bean bag and began her revision. After a while see was looking around the house , her eyes fell on a dairy. The dairy which Madoksha was writing when she entered. Madoksha had dropped it down in her hurry to keep it in the drawer.

*****************************
Hey reader,
This chapter is dedicated to my baby sister and all the siblings out there.
Am happy  about  getting some ranks for this work. Hope you are enjoying this work too. Please do vote and comment your views.

Love💜
Illusion