Helpful stranger

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes were swollen.  She had become too sleepy. It was already 1 am. He gave her some water and said "You have to get back home Madhu. I will drop you. Where is your house?"
Madoksha had a uncomfortable expression on her face. She got up ,she was about to puke!!!
"Oh shit Madhu hold on" he said. He closed her mouth and dragged her quickly to the wash basin. She vomited everything she had in her stomach. He was confused he went out to get some water for her. The bartender who knew the situation bought a plain lemonade and gave it to that guy. He went back to her with water and lemonade. She was breathing heavily and looked totally sick. His heart ached to see her in such a condition. He helped her to clean up herself, washed her face and made her drink the lemonade. " You must be hungry. Lets eat something", he said while he carried her out.
"Yeeeeaaahhh..........." she said with a stupid smile as she kinda felt weird, better and very hungry.
They went to the silent corner of the club and ordered pasta meanwhile Madoksha relaxed fr some time.
"I will just use the restroom, am just fine don't worry  I won't take long .Just wait. ",said Madoksha and walked to the washroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror,she had a mild headache and suddenly some thoughts started running through her mind.Who is that guy? Why is he so helpful? But he seems good but why? Why is he so intrested in her story.?
She simply took a deep breath and washed her face. She combed her hair ,applied a little kajal and some lip gloss. Smiled at herself and walked out with determination to know how is that helpful stranger.
"Are you alright?",he asked as she sat down.
"Yea... Good ",she replied.
"So will you continue your story.?",he asked.
"Yea,but before that who are you?",she asked.
"Finally you asked. Well myself Arun I work for an MNC. Just a casual visitor to this club.",He replied.
"Hmm",she was still thinking something.
"Chill, I have  no bad intensions. I simply wanted to help you thats all am doing. I didn't know who you were. But I cant let such a pretty girl get drunk and become sick",he winked at her."Can we be friends now?",he asked.
She kept quiet.
"I promise to to drop you home safely but only after you finish your story...."he said.
"You seem very intrested in my life huh.?",she said as she stared at the food in front of her.
"Hmm.. Just mere curiosity. Come on yaar, you have started the story please complete it. I want to know it . Please ,please....  and also you will feel better after sharing it. You don't  have to  hide everything to yourself and punish your self."he said.
"What are you ? You seem to have understood me so much. ",she asked while she laughed at him.
She felt that she could trust this  guy and more over she was impressed that he was curious to listen to her. And talking to him won't be any harm maybe she may never meet him again in her life she thought.
"Madhuu, see you told you are in love but can't be loved how can that be possible? Tell na. Maybe I  can help you. ",he said casually.
He was really wanted to know why she thought  how can she not be loved. That too after the bartender had asked him "Is  Madoksha madam ok?",he wanted to know if she was Dheeraj's friend Madoksha.  If yes they why does  she think like this? Why did she always visit this club regularly? Does Dheeraj know about this? Is Dhanya alone at home? He wanted all his questions to be answered.It was his turn to help his roommate.
************
Hey readers,
So many more questions in my mind itself. Story is taking a weird track... am just going with the flow of my thoughts.  Hope you enjoy.
Please do vote and comment
Love,
Illusion ❤