Chapter Four

Dylan and I arrived at the hotel and went to our room after signing in, almost immediately. It was the hotel that most of the players were staying in anyway. We got to our room and I got changed right away into my yoga pants and one of Dylan's old shirts. I know, it seems like I don't have any shirts of my own. Dylan was wearing a pair of green and blue flannel pajama pants and he didn't have a shirt on, which made him look really nice. We went to go brush our teeth and I washed my face while we were in there too. As I got everything else ready in the room Dylan also took a super quick shower and came back out of the bathroom. i was pulling the sheets back when he hugged me from behind.

"I need sleep." He said with his head on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breathe against my skin and it made me melt. He let go and jumped into the bed and opened his arms for me to crawl into. I turned off the light and jumped into bed, crawling into his arms.

"Goodnight my precious girl." Dylan said playing with my hair a bit.

"Goodnight Dyl, I love you."

"I love you too, babe." Dylan and I cuddled a little more and fell asleep around maybe 1-2 am.

~~~

I woke up by a banging on the door. Dylan was still sleeping, so I tried to peel away from him. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair as I went to go answer the door. I opened the door and saw Dylan's coach, Dominique Ducharme.

"Andrews, is Dylan in here?" He asked, almost pushing me aside to get in the room.

"He's still sleeping." I said squinting, as it was 8 am and really bright, I moved aside as he came in and sat on the untouched bed.

"Why it's 8 am and there is a staff meeting, the captain is supposed to be there." He said.

"We were gonna have a date day.." I mumbled.

"Oh you'll get your date day, just after 12, maybe one." Dominique said. I sighed.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I asked, running a finger through my hair.

"Well wake him up, throw a shirt and pants at him, get him out of the hotel room, and to my meeting. We need him there. Sorry, Andrews."

"Don't think you are." I mumbled quietly walking down towards Dylan's sleeping figure, as I did Dominique left the room. I knelt down to Dylan's face and kissed his lips softly to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. I walked away and went into his bag and threw a shirt and pants at him that I thought would look good together. 

"What are these for? I thought we were going out at 10 for breakfast with Tyson and Vicki." Dylan said. "It's only 8." Dylan sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Yeah me too. Your coach just showed up and said that you're supposed to be at a staff meeting." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Shit, I completely forgot." 

"I can tell." Dylan got out of the bed and put the shirt on and some deodorant, along with the pants and socks. He went to the washroom and brushed his teeth. He ran a finger through his short hair looking in the mirror across from the bed. 

"Hey I'll be back. Go get breakfast with the two and do something with them I'll catch up I promise." He said. I nodded. Dylan grabbed his phone, car keys, and room key, and he left the room after kissing my forehead. I sighed again and stood up. I went into the washroom and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and stepped in, letting the warm water try and make me happier. I washed my hair and body and turned the water off, then getting out to dry off. I put on my normal makeup, concealer, and pale pink eye shadow.  I walked back into the actual room and picked out one of my plain white crop tops and my pink Adidas Tiros. I put on a pair of grey ankle socks and my blue Nike running shoes. I got my room key, credit card, and phone and left the room heading down the hall to Vicki and Tyson's room. I knocked on the door and Vicki opened it already ready for the day.