Chapter Twelve

"When does your next class start?" Dylan asked me while we were facetiming.

"Not for another hour. We still got a few minutes."

"I miss you." He said. He's was in Anaheim for their first regular season game.

"I miss you too." I said. I looked over at my closet and saw my Dylan Strome Erie Otters jersey hanging up. "I should just wear my jersey to class today. That'd be a fun time." I said. He laughed and nodded.

"You should, you look really good in it too, you'd get all the Arizona guys if you didn't already have the best Mississauga guy." He said and winked, causing me to laugh.

"You need to calm down honey." I said smiling at him.

"Nah I'm just fine. Now wear the jersey I actually want you to do that. Show off that you have a boyfriend and you're all mine." He said winking again. I stood up and set my phone leaning against one of my throw pillows. I walked over to the closet and pulled out the jersey, taking off the really loose shirt I had on and taking out a short and tight black crop top as well. I put that on first and then put the jersey on. Switching my pants from my PJs to light wash skinny jeans.

"Happy?" I asked spinning around. Dyl nodded and smiled.

"Now everyone knows you're all mine." He said just as my dorm roommate, Katelyn, walked in.

"Hey Dylan!" She said as she passed my phone.

"Hey Katelyn, how was class?" He asked.

"Boring." She answered. Her and I kneeled down on the ground, leaning our arms on my bed and looking at the camera. I leaned my head on her shoulder, over the past month and a half we've become really close friends, also seeing as we have a couple classing together helps. I decided on switching my major from journalism to video & music production. Lots more money in that, so I've met some pretty cool people in that.

"When does the game start, seven right?" I asked.

"Yeah, or 7:30 I'm not really too sure. I'll get back to you on that." He said. I nodded.

"Hey Sam do you wanna get food before our next class?" Katelyn asked. I nodded.

"Yeah sure.  I'll talk to you later than Dyl. Love you."

"Love you too." He said and we hung up.

"You look so cute, and that ass though girl!" Katelyn said. As we stood up from the ground.

"Thanks girl! I live the jeans and crop by the way, where did you get them?" I asked. She has really cute ripped blue jeans & a dark blue crop top with a few holes in it.

"Forever 21." She said as we grabbed our bags. Neither of us have purses which is pretty great, they're just so big and girly.

Just as we left and locked the door I got a text from Dylan.

Dyldo❤🏒: hey eat some food for me ily do good in school make sure you don't die.

I laughed at his text and showed it to Katelyn, which also caused her to laugh.

"I like how his name is also Dyldo." She commented laughing even more.

"I don't even know, he set it as that." We walked down the stairs, and out the door of the residence and I quickly texted him back.

I always do ;) & I'll try no promises but ilym dude

I put my phone in my pocket as we got into Katelyn's car, and drove to Starbucks. We both ordered a frappe, and a little snack food. I got a caramel like usual, and a croissant, while Katelyn got a vanilla bean and two cake pops. We ate our food and then went to our class. We walked in and sat in our usual seats near the front of the class. The professor looked at my jersey and then gave me a weird look.

"So you're from Ontario, like the OHL but can't even cheer for a team in Ontario?" He asked.

"Well I did for a very long time. My home team in fact, then I got a boyfriend who played on Erie." I said. He looked at my surprised.

"Who's on that jersey?"

"Strome." Katelyn looked at me trying not to laugh but couldn't help it.

"Oh. Isn't he on the Coyotes now?" I nodded.

"Yeah. They're currently in Anaheim right now though, there's a game there tonight." I said.

"So he went from a really good team to a shitty team. Let me guess you used to cheer for Toronto but now Arizona?"

"Nah, that one will never change. Toronto all the way." I said.

"Wait how do I know you're not lying about dating him, because I've met a lot of people who has faked dating players for attention." He said.

"Well what do you want from me? To pull out some pictures of us? I have tons we've been dating for over three years."

"Yes please." I got out my phone and showed him my lockscreen, which was a picture of me, Dylan, and the OHL cup on the ice of the EIA.

"Anyone could've had that picture done." He told me.

"Actually no, you can only get a picture with the player or the cup, but the cup comes out next season. And you especially can't do it on the ice, which that picture is taken in the ice." Some guy named Jordan in the class said.

"Oh thanks, but how do you know what my lockscreen is?" I asked.

"Dylan did a livestream the other day, I've followed him since Erie and watched, it showed your lockscreen and I just guessed that it was still the same. Nice jersey by the way." He said. I smiled.

"Well thanks, again."

The class then got started and the teacher didn't really like me the rest of the class. After it ended I started packing my things up.

"Hey, sorry if that was kinda weird." Jordan said coming down to my desk.

"Nah it was fine, as long as you had a good reason to it." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"So do you live on res or with Dylan in some fancy house?" He asked.

"In res with Katelyn over there." I said pointing at my best friend.

"She's really pretty, wow."

"I know." I agreed. We kept talking for a bit while we waited for Katelyn to finish packing up and asking the teacher about some of the work we did.

"Hey Jordan." Katelyn smiled as she walked over to us.

"Hey." He said. The three of us walked out and towards Katelyn's car, as we continued to talk.

"Okay I'll see you guys later then." Jordan said. We both nodded and got in, driving to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner and to watch the game tonight. After making dinner we watched the game and ate. During intermission 1 Katelyn had a shower, and the second one I had one. Coyotes lost but I mean what's new. We went to bed after that decent day.

Lmao hey guys. Sorry it's been so long. I was mad at Dylan for a while for blocking me but I mean I'm over it now so here's a short chapter