Chapter Ten

Just a quick Authors Note before the chapter starts. In this chapter I'm gonna put a few pictures in it because I think that'll make the book better to visualise idk. And for the truck I can't really find a very good picture but if you really want to know what it looks like just google 2004 red dodge ram 2004. Okay, enjoy the chapter!)

I woke up to the sound of the song Fast by Luke Bryan as my alarm, telling me that it's 9 am, and if I want to meet Dylan, then I'll have to get ready. I had my shower last night, so I don't have to do that. I brushed my hair and curled it into loose curls, (making it look like this)

I brushed my teeth and put on a pair of leggings from PINK and a maroon spaghetti strap tank top

I brushed my teeth and put on a pair of leggings from PINK and a maroon spaghetti strap tank top. I also put on one of Dylan's Erie Otters sweaters, and my Under Armour running shoes. I grabbed my phone and when onto snapchat. I took a selfie in the mirror and put the time on it, typing out streaks and sending it to all my streaks. I picked up my truck keys, wallet, and room card and put them in my PINK backpack. I had my phone in hand and walked out of the room, going down to the truck and taking my keys out to get in. I turned the truck on and went into google maps to look up where I'm actually going. I finally got the address and put the phone on my dashboard, and started driving down the road, through some lights, and took a couple of turns before parking on the side of a road and turning to truck on at 10:40. 

"Well, that definitely took longer than expected." I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my phone and bag and took the keys out of the ignition. I got out and locked the truck, going in to the restaurant. I looked around to see if Dylan was here yet, and of course, he wasn't. I sat down at a table and just ordered a coffee, while I waited for him to hopefully show up. I always happen to have a book in my backpack, so I just pulled it out. I was reading The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas, because it's a very good book, and it's easy to read, until you get to the end, obviously. I read half a chapter until the door opened making the little bell ding. I looked up and my eyes met with Dylan. He started to walk towards me and sat at the table across from me. He put his hands halfway across the table, and I placed my hands on top of him.

"You came." He said.

"You came late." I told him. 

"Only 20 minutes." He shrugged.

"That means that I could have been sitting here alone, reading, with my coffee for 20 minutes." I said trying seem light hearted.

"I know, I just needed to come late to see if you showed up at 10:30, that if you actually stayed until I got here...then I'd know that you still do love me." He said. Since he sat down he hasn't made eye contact with me yet, he's just been looking down at his hands, now over top of mine, as he fiddled with my fingers.

"Of course I still love you, I can't lose the love that I've had for you for two, almost three years in one night. And I most definitely can't lose you. I was just mad okay You wouldn't tell me what you were mad at, and I thought you just needed some time. I also thought that I messed everything up by leaving you like that."