Epilouge

Once back home everything was back to normal, or sort of.

Riley was given a scholarship to a school of arts. So that she could achieve her dream of being a dancer and a singer. She loved her life and she is an inspiration for all family's that had kids in comas, heck, she even started a foundation to help.

Ian and I got married on the first day of spring. It was beautiful and the most amazing day of our lives. We got married outside in our huge yard under the blossoming cherry tree. I think everyone famous came to our wedding that Riley fainted.

Aiden slash Josh was found guilty and was given a life sentence and he will come out dead. We will never see him again and I was happy.

It was Sapphire's first birthday and she was gorgeous as always. With her bright blue eyes and soft black baby hair.

"Ready to see Daddy?" I say as I got her out of her carseat.

We were at Ian's movie set. He was filming a big movie and was getting a lot of requests.

"Hey Arielle, Joseph! Get a room!" I say as I passed them smooching in a corner.

They probably saw Ian. Those two were like peas and carrots when they met.

I knocked on Ian's trailer and he opened it.

"Hello, babe, and hello to the birthday girl!" Ian kissed me and kissed Sapphire's cheeks.

"Sapphie' has a surprise for you." I say and make Ian stand a few feet away.

I place Sapphire on her feet and pointed to Ian as she talked jibberish.

"Go to Daddy!" I say and Ian crouches and claps for her.

Sapphire was slow on taking her first steps as everyone loved and wanted to carry her.

She hesitates but laughed as Ian did funny faces and she clumsily walked over to him with her galaxy print Vans on, a gift from Riley. We cheered as she got to Ian and he lifted her up.

"Yay!" Ian says as she clapped her tiny hands.

"She made it on the magazine," I say and show him the cover of 'People' magazine. "Most beautiful baby in the world with an amazing story."

I read and grinned at my baby's picture. Ian was busy tickling Sapphire and I rolled my eyes.

"My good listeners." I say and join in the tickling.

***

[A/N]

THANK YOU! For the support and the love on this story. Without you this would me nothing, yes that beautiful and worthy person who's reading this.

Hold your head up or your crown might fall off, princess/prince!

Please, please check out my TVD FanFiction, Adopted by the Salvatores!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13254881-adopted-by-the-salvatores

Oh and guess what?!?! there's a sequel! It called 'Broken' and it's on my profile! Go check it out! please!