Chapter 14

Thanks for the votes!

5+votes for next chapter.

Now things get interesting.

***

I've never been to Las Vegas, much less Riley, so we were freaking out when we got to Ceasar's Palace,that amazing hotel.

The first thing me and Riley did was jump on the bed in the hotel room, even Jupiter managed to get her clumsy self on the bed.

We were laughing our asses off until Ian entered the room and we pretended to lounge calmly on the bed

"You girls were jumping on the bed right?" Ian smirks.

"No..." We both say trying to hold in the giggles.

"Sure, okay." Ian says with a shrug and suddenly throws himself at me.

Before his body weight crushed me, he caught himself with his arms on each side of me and kissed me.

I kiss him back and he puts his body gently on top of mine. Ian sometimes thinks I'm so fragile and weak.

I surprise him by rolling over so that now he was under me. He was actually surprised and I chuckle. I hear Riley groan and she walks out of the room with Jupiter tagging along behind her.

"Not so fragile after all right?" I purr and kiss Ian's neck.

"Yeah, I already found that out." Ian says and I press his hand to my cheek.

I could'nt believe he was mine and I was his. His face that looked as if it was carved out of stone, his soft, black hair that was identical to mine, and the one that shocked me, his eyes. That unique shade of baby blue that could see my soul and read me like a book.

"You're beautiful..." Ian was ogling me too.

"We leave in a hour!" Riley's voice boomed from outside.

I look at the clock and I quickly ran to the bathroom to change. I changed into a sky blue cotton dress with a gray scarf and beanie. I put on my brown boots and curled my hip-length hair and did my make-up.

"Hold still!"

I entered the room to find Riley dealing with Ian's hair. She was putting hair gel on it and making the 'messy' look.

"Done." Riley says and goes to the bathroom to get ready.

My jaw dropped when I saw Ian.

"Only you can rock a gray t-shirt with a gray tuxedo jacket." I say and Ian rolls his eyes.

"What do you think?" Riley comes in with a pretty floral dress and brown booties. She had her waist-length hair curled like mine.

"Gorgeous as always." I say and Ian nods.

***

Ian was on this short strip of red carpet with other famous people so that they could interview and take photos.

We were waiting for him to finish so that we could go backstage. The concert was packed! Candice Accola and Claire Holt was here so we talked to them while we waited for Ian.

"Oh my gosh! Look, Sage!" Riley was freaking out from seeing so many famous people that I didn't bother to look until she said...

"It's Adam Levine!"

I probably twisted my neck from turning my neck so fast. I loved Maroon 5 and especially Adam.

"Want to meet him?" Ian was now beside me and I nod excitedly.

He took me up to Adam and I suddenly froze like Riley did when she first saw Ian in real life.

"Hey, Adam, this is my girlfriend Sage. She's a big fan." Ian says.

"Oh, hi, nice to meet you." Adam grabs my hand and shakes it.

"Hi..." I manged to say and Ian rolls his eyes.

The iHeartRadio concert was a blast! We stayed in Las Vegas until New Year's and went back to Atlanta.

***

February 20. Riley's Birthday.

"Happy birthday to you!" We all sang the last strip of the song.

It was Riley's fourteenth birthday and we threw her a party in the backyard of my apartment. All the TVD cast came, some from Teen Wolf, and friends from school.

She smiled and blew the candles on her cake that Arielle made. Xander kissed her and we all laughed when Ian gave him the 'If you hurt her' glare.

It was a long time since I saw my sister so happy that it bought me to tears.

"Why're you crying?" Riley asked me at night after her party.

"Because I love you and you grew too fast." I say and tucked her into bed.

"I'll always be here, Sage, I love you, too." Riley smiled and I kissed her forehead.

I then went to my room with Ian and sighed. Ian was on my bed and he pulled me into bed with him.

We kissed for a while and he was slowly touching every inch of my body as I was his. We slowly took our clothes off until we were at our bare minimum.

I thought I could do this but then the flashbacks came. Those images of that someone who raped me everyday. The screams. The pain. The cold laughs. I tried to push them away but I couldn't.

"Stop!" I say and pushed Ian off with a strength I didn't knew I had.

"What's wrong?" Ian asks concerned.

He tries to touch me but I cringe and brush him off. I cover my face and try to forget the images.

"Sage--" I cut Ian off.

"Just give me a minute." I whisper as I put my mind together.

Those images will not ruin my life.

"Okay, I'm good." I say and pull Ian close again.

"You're sure? If you're not ready I can wait." Ian says with a little concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine," I say and strip my bra off.

"Whatever you say." Ian says huskily and we hide unded the covers.

ThT tt