Chapter 5

It was Halloween and I was trying to put on the white high heels that I ordered on Ebay a few days ago but they didn't seem to fit.

"C'mon! I know I'm not Cinderella but please fit!" I grumbled and I gave up after a few tries. I read the shoebox and of course they sent me the wrong size.

I walked to my closet and started looking for something white. The only thing I could find were a pair of white Converse.

"I hate it but it'll do..." I sigh as I put them on and admired myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a white victorian/Renassiance dress that cut just above my knees with long, lace sleeves. I had curled my hip length black hair and topped it of with a red ,sparkly bow... Oh, and the Converse actually made the costume look more modern.

I went downstairs to wait for Riley and Lexi who were still putting costumes on.

"RILEY! HURRY UP, WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I boomed from downstairs when they took too long.

"Behold, Katniss Everdeen the girl on fire!" I heard Riley announce from upstairs.

I was on the bottom of the staircase when something narrow flew towards me and I ducked as it flew above me making it stick on the front door.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled as Riley came downstairs with a bow and arrows.

"Don't worry, the arrows have suckers instead of knives." Riley says as she pulls the fake arrow from the door.

"THAT IS MAHOGANY!" Lexi's high pitched voice said as she came down the stairs.

"What are you? A clown?" I ask analyzing her funny costume.

"I'm Effie Trinket and we are so gonna win this costume contest!" Lexi exclaimed as we made our way to my car.

Just as I was pulling out of the driveway my phone began to ring so I put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey,Sage, it's me Colton! Where are you?"

"Oh, hey, I'm taking the girls to school for their Halloween party then I'm going to the Ian's work place's party. Why?"

"Can you pick me up? My car's at the mechanic's so..."

"Sure, I'll just drop the girls and go get you."

"Sounds like a plan."

Colton hangs up and I drop the girls of at school. I then went to pick up Colton at his place.

"Hey, princess!" Colton greets me with a smirk as he gets in my car.

"What's up, Frankenstein?" I ask as I look at his green face and fake stitches and nails attached to him.

"Nothing much, thanks for picking me up,though." He says as he fiddled with a nail between his nose.

I dropped Colton off at his party with his Teen Wolf cast. He knocked on my window before leaving so I lowered it.

"Almost forgot... Tell Ian good luck." Before I could reply he left at almost a run.

Good luck on what?

It was 7pm when I got to the party. I had just parked my car and was getting out when I got the feeling someone was watching me.

I turn around and caught a glimpse of blonde hair through the parked cars. I began to walk towards it when someone called my name.

"Sage!" I turn around and see Ian walking towards me but when I look back there was nothing.

"Hey, Ian!" I says as I walk towards him. He was wearing a black leather jacket, jeans, black boots, and a grey v-neck.