chapter 6; Ollie.

I was back in my room now. Crying in my bed. Seeing my mom forget about me really hurt me . It was horrible, like seeing your mom get into a coma then wake up not remembering you or anything. It was impossible that she would forget about me, right? But she did.Was this part of the devils thing?

That's when I saw him. He was standing by the door since the sunlight entering the room made a shadow. It wasn't Jace, Blake, or Sheldon. It was some one else. Some one I hadn't meet yet. His shadow was dark but not as dark as the others. This one was different.

"What are you doing here?" I asked out loud. The shadow moved then changed into a human.

"i was hoping you didn't notice me." He laughed. I smiled.

This guy was different. He had black emo hair covering part of his eyes, snake bites on the right of his lips. He also had a brittish accent. His skin was pale and when he moved his hair away from his eyes I saw that his eyed were a dark blue almost black eye color.

"So, what's your name?"

"Ollie." He replied.

"I'm from London."

"Oh."

"I still have the accent but I've been living here in America for some time that I don't use all the words they use back there."

"That's intresting."

"Yeah... What's your name?"

"Ava."

"I haven't heard of that."

"Nobody has. It's a unique name."

"And why were you crying?" He asked like a little kid asks a little girl why she's crying when she fell off the swings.

"Well... Umm... I went to see my mom and..." I trailed off.

"She didn't remember?" He asked looking down.

"Yeah."

"It happens to us. Before it all starts and we become part of Lucifer."

"A part of Lucifer..."

"What do you mean by 'before it all starts'?"

"I wish I could tell you but it's against the rules. I promise I'll be there to help you."

"Thanks."

"By the way, I'll only tell you that the easy part is coming."

I would ask what was coming but I knew he wouldn't be able to tell me. Sheldon had told me something about this too. I was really curious.

~~~~~

It was 11:55 at night. For some reason I was sleepy but couldn't sleep.. I was on my bed looking at the ceiling. Last week my mom had forgotten about me, it still hurt to think about it. What was going to happen? I was also scared.

Everything happens at midnight.

12:00, midnight.

That's when it started. I was staring at the ceiling when the bed started shaking. It scared me and I stayed still. Then it stopped an on the corner of my eye I could see 2 shadow people. I tried getting their attention.

"H-" I tried to call but nothing came out. Now I was freaking out. I tried screaming but my voice wasn't working. I would've prayed to God if I wasn't turning into a shadow person. I was working with Lucifer now. I was forced to work against God so I couldn't pray. Then I saw him, hiding behind the door. He motioned for me to be quiet although my voice wasn't working. I was able to calm down, he was here like he said he would.

Then the bed started shaking again.I did nothing, I closed my eyes and ignored everything around me. 'Nothing to be scared of' I told myself. Then it all stoped. I looked at the clock.

12:10, past midnight.

Ollie started walking towards me. I was still scared of what had happened. Was there going to be more? Was the next thing that was going to happen be more scary? I hope not.

"Hey, you passed!" Ollie whispered. I hugged him. I was so scared of what had happened.

I coughed. "Passed?" My voiced was back.

"Yes. The first test was the thing about your mom. This was the second test."

"How do you know I didn't fail this test?"

"Because if you'd jumped off your bed and ran away to someone then you would of failed." He explained.

"How many test are there?"

"Only 5. The last one is the worst though."

"Why?"

"You'll find out. There's a test every week."

I didn't think I could sleep so Ollie distracted me from what had happened by starting a random conversation with me. Soon I fell asleep and didn't wake up untill the next morning.

~~~

I woke up the next morning and walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Sheldon, Jace, and Blake were already there. Both Jace and Blake were eating some cereal or trying to eat because they had both spilled milk and cereal all over the table and floor. Sheldon was drinking coffee. As soon as I entered the kitchen they all turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked. Was there something on my face?

"You passed the first 2 tests." Sheldon replied.

"That's it?"

"Yeah." Blake said then threw some milk in Jace's face.

"I'm not cleaning that up." I said pointing at the cereal and milk that they had both spilled on the table and floor.

"Don't worry about it." Jace started. "Blake will pick it up."

"But you started!" Blake said and threw cereal at Jace.

"Guys!" I screamed.

"You both pick it up." Sheldon said and passed them some napkins.

"Can you buy me ice cream?" I asked out loud.

"Yeah! Buy us ice cream!" Jace said looking at Blake.

"Fine."

So they both got back to cleaning their mess while I looked for something to eat.

~~~~ A/N ~~~~

Yay! Here's Ollie! Not much of him though.. But chapter 7 will have more stuff about him... So yeah! Vote? Comment? Thanks! ^.^