Chapter 14; Moving

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I forgot yesterday was a friday and I was very busy with some easter stuff I was doing

~~~~

It was finally time. The apartment was empty and dark, Sheldon was in the car along with Ollie. Jace and Blake were nowhere to be seen.

"Are you ready?" Sheldon asked as he turned on the car.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied and closed the door.

The car ride was silent, I sat on the backseat and looked out the window watching trees and houses pass by. We had been in the car for at least one hour, I was starting to get hungry and tired.

"How much longer?" I asked Sheldon.

"One more hour." Ollie answered.

"Thanks." I told him.

"We have to get there before 8, so I'm trying to hurry up." Sheldon told me as he concentrated on the road.

I didn't ask why because I knew he wouldn't answer instead, I fell asleep.

~~~~

"Ava, wake up. We're almost there." Ollie said, gently shaking my shoulder.

"Huh?" I asked as I woke up.

I was still in the car but now it was dark, really dark outside. I could see we were on an empty road with trees on both side of the road. I looked over at the clock, it was 7:30 pm. "Are we almost there?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sheldon replied and turned into a rocky road. Up ahead I could see a big 2 story house, the first floor lights were all turned on.

"Is that the house we're moving into?" I sleepily asked.

"Yeah."

Sheldon stoped the car in the drive way and opened the door for me. I got out of the car and walked to the door. "Do I kncock?" I asked out loud.

"No, it's already opened." Sheldon answered and opened the door for me.

I slowly opened the door to see Jace sittin in the middle of the huge living room watching tv. The living room was as big as our apartment, not kidding! It had a huge flat screen tv that covered nearly half of the wall, there were 4 black leather sofas all neatly arranged in front of the tv along with a small round glass table in the middle.

"Go choose your room before the others do." Sheldon told me as he walked off into the house.

I walked around the living room observing the room. Behind the black leather sofas there was a book shelf that covered less than half of the wall, it held all of Sheldon's books.

Across from the door there was the kitchen, it had fancy wooden furniture, a white stove, and silver fridge. The table was all wooden and the chairs perfectly matched the kitchen. It seemed as if each room had its own theme.

I walked away from the kitchen and into the living room, on the right wall was a stairway. I walked up the stairs and into the second floor. On the second floor was a hallway to the left. I walked down the hallway and opened the first door to the left. It was a bathroom.

The walls of the bathroom were a baby blue color and thefloor was white. The shower was to the right with galss doors and the toilet was opposite to the shower. It was all very well decorated.

I opened the door opposite to the bathroom, it was a bedroom. There was a queen sized bed on the left wall, a flat screen tv that covered half the wall acroos from the bed and two white doors on each side of the tv. Two nightsands on each side of the bed, a dresser againste the left wall, and a wooder armoire. It also had two glass double doors on the right side of the room. I opened the first door next to the tv, it was a walk in closet and the other door on the other side of the tv was a second door to the closet.

I walked to the glass doors and opened them. It was a big semi circle balcony with a glass table and two lightbrown chairs. The backyard seemed huge- as far as I could see, it was dark so there wasn't much I could see.

The hallway seemd long as I looked through every room. There were 4 rooms and 3 bathroom, two out in the hallway and one bathroom inside a room. Every room looked almost alike but the furniture was placed in different places. I ended up choosing the first room I saw.

"Sheldon!" I screamed as I ran downstairs.

"What?" He asked and suddently appeared in front of me as I took the last step of the stairs. I abruptly stoped and nearly ran into him.

"I chose a room." I told him.

"Which one?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"First room."

"All the boxes are down in the basement, Jace! Go help her with her stuff!" He screamed, then walked upstsairs.

"Jace!" I screamed as I walked to the sofa he was sitting at.

"I heard the first time. Your stuff is in the basement. Good luck." He said as he layed down on the sofa. I grabbed a cushion and hit him in the head with it.

"You have to help me, I'm a giirl I can't do all of this myself."

"Fine." He finally stood up and walked to the small hallway I hadn't noticed.

It had three doors. One on the left wall, one on the right, and one at the end of the hallway. He opened the wall on the right. It was dark and I could barely see the stairs. "It's dark." I told him.

"It has a light." He told me and clicked something on the wall, instantly the lights turned on. I could now clearly see the stairs.

"I'm not going in there." I told him as I looked at the stairs.

"Why not?"

"There's monsters in the basement and it's dark outside." I told him.

"Grow up."

"No."

Withought warning, he picked me up and carried me down the stairs. I screamead, afraid that he would drop me but after a minute he put me down. "No monsters here." He told me and picked up a box that had my name on it then handed it to me. He picked up another box and we walked up the staris and back into the living room.

"Wait!" Shledon screamed as he rushed down the stairs.

"What?"

"It's time." Sheldon said. Time for what? Jace put the box down near the stairs and I did the same. Then thy walked off into the kitchen leaving me alone in the living room.

"Shel-" I was going to call his name but a bright white light suddently appeared in the room.