Chapter 18; Almost Together

A/N: So I know I said I had an amazing idea and that I needed to write it but the thing is that.. I think I forgot it... I think I know what it is and I'm sure it'll come back to me. Yes, I just changed the title form I FELL IN LOVE WITH A DEVILS SHADOW to LOVE IN A DARK DANGEROUS WORLD. Comment? Vote? thanks! ^.^

~~~~

My room was dark and the tears came rushing down like a waterfall. Ollie's shoulder was probably wet with my tears but he didn't say anything, he just let me cry and I liked that about him.

We were currently in my room, sitting on my bed while I cried on Ollie's shoulder. I wasn't sure how long I had been here like this but I was starting to get tired, crying was a lot of work and I probably looked like shit. My nose was runny and my eyes were probably red and puffy but the tears still came because my grandma had died.

I hated the feeling of loosing someone, they were gone and I knew that I wasn't ever going to see her again. She was going to be gone forever. But I hated myself for not saying goodbye or saying one last 'I Love You' I wanted her back.

"Ollie, I'm tired." I whispered as I wiped my nose with a tissue. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Why don't you sleep now." He told me as he put his arm around me.

"I don't want to." I whined.

"That's what little kids say, get some sleep." He told me and I did as he said.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. I wasn't really tired but I guess I needed to sleep.

"I know you're not sleeping." He said.

"I can't." I told him and sat up.

"Let's go for a walk then." He said and stood up.

"Ok." I said and stood up to. We walked out of my room and I quickly went into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror. I really did look like shit. my eyes were red and puffy and my nose was runny. My hair was a birds nest. It really didn't look as bad. I washed my face and brushed my hair with my fingers. Now I looked better. My eyes were still a bit puffy from crying but I looked much better now.

I walked out of the bathroom and down to the loving room where Jace was watching a movie. It seemed like that was all he did these days.

"Ava, I have something for you." Sheldon called from the kitchen.

I walked over to the kitchen. Sheldon was standing there with a grey pill in his hands. He looked up and walked over to me holding the pill and a cup of water.

"What is it?" I asked. He handed me the pill and the water.

"Drink that, it's going to make you feel better." He said.

"How? what does it do?" I asked.

"Makes you get over the emotional pain faster. it's a special pill from Lucifer." He explained.

I took the pill and water and instantly felt better. Just like when you've been over the death of a person. I put the cup of water in the sink.

"Thanks." I told him and walked to the backyard through the back door. Ollie was patiently waiting for me. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Ok, let's go." I told him and we walked together through a path in the backyard that I hadn't seen.

There were tree branches and leaves on the path and I kept tripping on them. Soon, the leaves covered the path and I couldn't see it anymore. I grabbed Ollie's arm and walked right next to him.

"Don't let me fall." I told him.

"I'll catch you, don't worry." He told me.

The forest was a bit dark with the tall trees and bushes. There were a few flowers and some animals that ran away when they saw us. After a few minutes of walking I saw a deer. It picked up its head and looked straight at us then ran off.

I was too busy looking at the deer that I didn't see the tree branch. I nearly fell forward but Ollie quickly grabbed my arm and helped me.

"Thanks." I told him.

"I told you is catch you."

"How many more test do I need?" I randomly asked him.

"Two."

"I'm almost done." I whispered to not disturb nature.

"Yeah."

"Thanks." I suddenly told him.

"What for? Catching you?"

"Yeah, and for being there for me." I told him and the forest suddenly grew quiet.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you." he suddenly stopped and I did too.

"What is it?" I curiously asked.

"I've liked you, since the day I met you." He said looking at me. "I knew you were jealous when Tracy stood too close to me..."

I smiled. "Was it really that obvious?"

"Very. I'm not even sure what to say now."

I took a step closer to him. "I think that it's safe to say that I like you too." I said and looked away.

"We'll then, if that's really how you feel then why don't we-"

"Ava!" Sheldon screamed very loud that I could hear him clearly from where I was standing.

"We need you here now!" He screamed once again.

I looked over at Ollie. He frowned and started walking towards the house, I frowned too and took a deep breath then chased after Ollie.

"Wait for me." I told him and grabbed his arm once again. He smiled and we headed off towards Sheldon.

We made it to the house in about 15 minutes. Sheldon was patiently waiting by the back door, when he saw us he walked inside leaving the door opened for us.

"What is it?" I asked trying to hide my disappointment.

"Lucifer wants an emergency meting with us." He answered and walked towards the basement.

"Now?" I questioned out loud.

"It's an emergency meeting, obviously now." He answered and opened the door leading to hell.

"Ok." I hugged Ollie quickly and walked in with Sheldon.