chapter 12; A Date

I sat on the chair and patiently waited for Ollie to finish my hair. There was no mirrow in my room so I couldn't see what he was doing.

"Done!" He finally told me and unplugged the straightener. I stood up from the chair and walked over to the bathroom. He had perfectly straightened my hair and put a little bit of volume on my hair making it look perfect.

"Thanks!" I told him as I walked back in my room.

"OK! Now let's go!" He told me and grabbed my hand.

"Wait!" I screamed.

"What?"

"I have to put the chair back in the kitchen." I explained and grabbed the chair.

I pulled the chair all the way back in the kitchen and put it next to the table. Sheldon was still sitting there, reading the same book but he was much farther in the book.

"Are you done packing?" He asked, causing me to jump and accidently made the chair fall.

"Yeah. I just need a bit more things." I tlod him picking up the chair.

"Good, we're leaving tomorrow." He told me then walked away.

"Bye!" I told him and walked to the living room where Ollie was waiting for me.

Ollie was patiently sitting on the sofa watching tv with Jace. When he saw me he stood up and walked towards the door. I looked at what he was wearing, a dark grey V neck shirt along with black jeans and grey shoes.

We walked outside into the streets. It was 6 pm and was starting to get dark, it wasn't cold out here, just fresh. I didn't ask where we were going, I just walked by Ollies side and stayed quiet.

"So where are we going?" I asked once I could no longer keep quiet.

"I was waiting for you to ask. But I'm not telling." He said and kept walking.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there Y-"

"Yes, we're here."

I looked up and noticed it was a restaurant. He was taking me out to diner? Why? Was this a date or something like that? It couldn't be, right? The name of the restaurant was 'Best Hamburgers In Town'. What an amazing name, I guess there were hamburgers in here?

When we walked inside I noticed that this was a western restaurant. We waited by the door for a waiter to come. It looked fancy but old style. A waiter finally came and took us to a table in one of the corners. It was a small round table with four chairs. I sat down on one of the chairs and Ollie sat down across from me.

"What drinks may I bring yall?" The waitress asked.

I thought about it for a second before I replied, "Orange soda." She then turned to Ollie, "Same." He told her.

The waitress was a woman in about her late 40's with grey hair. She was wearing a red long-sleve western shirt, dark blue jeans, a white belt, and dark brown western boots. Her hair was up in a pony tail. She walked away before giving us the menu.

I looked at it, it held all these food that I didn't like and some that I did. At the back of the menu it had names of some beers and all those alcoholic drinks.

"What are you getting?" Ollie suddently asked.

"Cheesse burger with fries." I told him. "And you?"

"Same." He said and put the menu down, I did the same.

"So, why are we here?" I asked him.

"Because I got hungry." He simply replied.

Before I could ask him anything, the waitress came back with our drinks. She placed them infront of us and asked what food we wanted. We told her and she walked away back to the kitchen. I took a sip from the soda.

After a few minutes of talking she came back with our food and we started eating. The cheese burger had bacon in it which made it even better.

"It's sooo good!" I moaned and took another bite.

"This is my favorite restaurant." He said.

"OH! Hi Ollie!" An annoying voice said from behind me.

"Great." I muttered.

"Hi Tracy." Ollie told her, giving her a fake smile. So that was her name, Tracy... I was sure it said her name on the invitation she gave Ollie but I didn't really read all of it to find out her name.

Tracy stood behind the chair to my left. Her hair was in her perfect bright red curles, and she had some light eyeliner which made her hazel eyes brighter. Did she get to dye her hair for free since she worked in a hair salon?

"Oh, your girlfriend is here?" Tracy said as she looked at me, frowning. Couldn't she understand that she was too old for Ollie?

"Yeah. Ava, this is Tracy. Tracy, this is Ava." Ollie introduced us.

"Hi." I told her, and smiled at her.

She smiled at me and managed to say hi withought glaring at me. Then she turned her attentioned back at Ollie.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Just out on a date. We're moving tomorrow so today's our last day here." He told her.

"Moving together?"

"Along with some friends."

She seemed to relax a bit when she heard that we weren't moving together by ourselfs. I mentally smiled at myself, we would finally be getting away from her. I wouldn't know where we were going but as long as we got away from her then I would be fine.

"And where are you going?"

"We're not sure."

"Well, I'll give you my number and then I guess you can call me so we can go hang out or something." She said and opened up her bag. She took out a small purple notebook along with a purple pen and wrote down her number on it then gave the piece of paper to Ollie, she was completly ignoring me.

"Bye Ollie!" She smiled at him then walked away withought even glacing in my direction.