Chapter 31; Pull It

I was back in the hospital in Florida once again and this time it was probably to see my father die. Lucifer had called me in the morning and then sent me back here and I was just about to open the door, not sure who was here with him. Yesterday was bad enough and Lucifer had told me that there was some papers someone needed to sign. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about but he sent me here withough any other explanation.

I opened the door and saw her, their daughter, and a doctor, along with a few papers. They all stopped and turned to me. She was crying once she saw me.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"I'm going to fill out these papers because your fathers brain activity is very low. He won't make it." She told me.

"I was right, wasn't I?" I asked her.

"Yes, your father did..." She trailed off and looked back at the papers in her hand.

She seemed to look at them quickly and then sign them, withought looking at my father she grabbed her daughters hand and rushed out of the room, the doctor stayed behind and looked through the papers.

"Do you want a moment with him?" He looked up at me.

"No, I'm done here." I told him and walked out too.

This time Sheldon hadn't come with me and I didn't know how to back. I leaned against the wall, opposite of the door and just stared at it. This was it. I had passed and I didn't kill them. I had passed. A black cloud of some surrounded me once again and I closed my eyes and waited to be back again with Lucifer.

When I opened my eyes again I was back in Hell. Lucifer smiled at me as I wrapped my arm around myself, it was still cold down here and I could hear a few screams from a distance.

"So, how'd it go? What did they tell you?" He smiled at me.

"He's going to die. I passed, right?" I asked him.

"Not yet, darling, not yet. Until he dies." He turned around and walked away, just as Sheldon came up behind me.

"Let's go." He told me.

"I'm going to have to come back tomorrow, right?" I sighed.

"Yes, that is if your dad dies." He replied and opened the door for me.

~~~

I didn't know what else to do. I had almost passed the test and just needed to wait for my dad to die, I still couldn't believe that he had cheated on my mom with that other woman and then named his other daughter Stacy. I just didn't know how to react to that but it wouldn't matter anymore. His brain activity was too low for him to wake up from the coma.

Ollie ran into the kitchen and when he saw me he seemed to relax then he went up to hug me. I awkwardly hugged him back not knowing what was up with him. When he pulled away he sat down next to me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him, giving him a curious look.

"Not yet. I'm going to miss you." He told me.

"What are you talking about, are you leaving?" His words confused me.

"I can't tell you this time, I'm so sorry I wish I could and for once I won't be there to help you." He looked down.

Was there going to be another test that I didn't know about? Something that had been kept a secret? That couldn't be it because this was the last test... But Lucifer was the devil and he could change anything he wanted to change.

"What are you talking about, I'm not going anywhere and neither are you."

"Let's go for a walk." He suddenly changed the topic and I agreed to go with him, not knowing what was wrong today.

We went to the backyard and into the forest. The trees and bushes were getting in my way and I held on to Ollie just so I wouldn't fall. He smiled as I did so and kept walking.

I didn't know how far into the forest we were going but Ollie kept walking and I followed behind him. There seemed to be something off today and I couldn't quiet place it. I hadn't seen Jace or Blake at all today and it was normal for me to not see Blake every day but Jace was always in the living room watching tv. I wondered where they both were at today.

"Where almost there." Ollie told me, I looked up.

There was a small clearing just a few feet ahead of us, all around it were flowers and bushes, the grass was short and there was sunlight coming in at the right angle.

We jumped over a fallen tree to get to the small clearing and when we did I just looked around and admired its beauty.

"Do you like it?" Ollie asked me.

"Yes, it's beautiful!"

He mumbled something to himself and looked back at me. There was something. Off about him and it bothered me so much that I didn't know what it was.

"You have to tell me what's wrong." I told him.

"I just wish I could tell you, but you know how things work and this I really can't."

I sighed, "fine."

He gently grabbed my face with his hands and then leaned forward to kiss me. I didn't react at first but then I slowly kissed him back. He tasted like candy, I didn't know what candy exactly but I liked it. It felt like a few seconds and when we pulled away I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm going to miss that." He told me.

"Is that a goodbye?" I frowned.

"It's something like that."

"I don't understand."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~

A/N: oh glob >.< I didn't realize it would end this soon but it think that the next chapter is going to be the last one :'( I might be writing a sequel, depends on how I end this story and so far as I plan to end it there will probably need to be a sequel. So yup... Vote? Comment? Thanks ^.^