chapter 1

"Every one that's all for today" aoi blow the wissel as everyone who was playing on the field ran towards the bench. After sometime, tenma noticed aoi looking for someone. "Aoi, who are you looking for?" tenma asked. "tsurugi-kun left his bottle" aoi said as shindou came near them. "I'll go give it to him. He just left so I don't think he went that far" shindou grabbed the bottle as he started running searching for tsurugi.

Shindou's pov

I was looking for tsurugi to give him his bottle. After searching for like five minutes, I finally found him. He was walking on the street. "Tsurugi" I screamed as it got his attention.

He looked back at me and started walking again. Show off. I ran to him and started walking besides him as I gave him his bottle.

"Here, you left it on the" "that's not mine, I never forget anything" tsurugi cut my words as I was surprised. "Then who's is this" I asked myself looking at the bottle.

Kariya's pov

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, where is my bottle" I screamed searching for it. "Calm down, it must be somewhere around here" kirino said as tried calm kariya down.

Shindou's pov

I swept drop as I looked at the bottle as tsurugi suddenly stopped walking. "What's wrong" I asked him as he was looking in front of the road. I looked in front as well to see what he was looking at as I saw a man lying on the middle of the road.

"Sir, are you alright" I ran towards him as tsurugi followed me. I bended near him and I checked if he was still alive. And he was so I called an ambulance as soon as possible. Tsurugi was besides his standing as he suddenly looked back. "What's wrong? Tsurugi" I asked him as he looked at me and said "it was nothing".

Tsurugi's pov

I was looking at the man as I felt like someone was watching me. I quickly looked behind as I saw nothing. "What's wrong, tsurugi" shindou-san asked me as I replied saying "it was nothing".

Soon the ambulance came and took the man to the hospital, but when the nurses were taking him from the ambulance as he dropped something. I looked at the man who was being carried to the hospital and picked it up. It was a pocket watch and an old one.