chapter 14

"Good morning, kyousuke"  yuichi suddenly popped up in front of tsurugi. "Good morning, ni (cough)-san" tsurugi said rubbing his eyes. "Do you know what to day is"

"No, clue. Is today special" tsurugi made a cute face. "Well today isnt any special day so dont worry about it" yuichi said as everyone sweat dropped.

"Any way, go and get dressed for school and wear this for a change" yuichi throws a bunch of cloths to tsurugi and went out of the room but the maids including reesha stayed.

Tsurugi's pov

Whats this. I took a look at the cloths ni-san gave me. "You got to be kidding me" i yell as the maids started to chuckle​. It was a blue denim and a black top with no hands. Is he serious. I can't wear this to school.

No way I'm wearing this. I threw those clothes to reesha and looked for my normal clothes. There not here.

"I thought you might do something like this so I hide your clothes. I will give it to you when you came home today" I heard my brother say from down stairs. I signed and thought ,this is my first time thinking this but......... "I just wish that my brother would just break his legs again" I said that part  I just wish thing and my brother heard it as he suddenly yelled "I heard that".

I had no choice right now but to wear this. I put the denim on and just kept looking at the shirt. I really can't wear this. If I do, those girls will ruin my day for sure like last month.

Flash back

I was at the principal's office as the principal was starting at the sky sitting in his chair. He then slowly turned to me on his chair with his hands together. "Tsurugi kyousuke. I know I never said anything about your cloths until now because I thought it wasn't a problem" he said as I looked at him. "I thought you didn't say anything because you were scared of saying anything to me" i said to myself but some how he manged to hear me. what a luck. "as i was saying, i didnt say anything because i thought it was not a problem but this......." he said pointing to my cloths.

"I didn't wear this on prepuce. Those demon girls made me" I said calmly. "I know, I know but it's not my problem it's yours" the principal came in front of me and pointed to my chest. "But I have to say a prince costume. It fits you, kind of cute".

"I don't like jokes" I complained........ Again.

End of flash back

I then had no choice but to wear the school uniform. Total disaster, I don't remember a day I wear it. The fact that I never did wear it.

Nightmare...........my brothers going to pay.

.........................

"Tsu........tsu........tsurugi, are you feeling well" tenma said as I entered the class room. "I think he's got a fever" aoi said putting her hand on my forehead. "Im fine. Is me wearing a uniform that bad" I said as I sat down and acted like normal.

After class started prefacer stine came in side. "Ok class turn to page number.........." He just had to see me. "Sensei, the page" I reminded him.

"Oh.... Right page 94, I mean 49" he said but I noticed how he kept looking at me time to time.

At the ground

I was standing in the middle of the locker room while the others were staring at me like I was a ghost and I think you know the reason. I ignored them and started changing. Once I finished I went to the ground and waited for the others.