MEETING LIKE A SHOOTING STAR

Kinako's pov

"Reesha" I called as she looked at me with teary eyes. Was she crying? "kinako-Chan" then all of a sudden she started running to me screaming, crying and I was like 'what just happened'. After sometime when she finally stopped crying, I asked her what happened. She told me this crazy story which was totally hard to believe but I just kind of did.

Who her parents was, and how they treated her. Why she came here, why she attacked tsurugi and what happened today. Is really sad and before I knew it I was crying as well.

"reesha-san" I screamed as I looked at her. "kinako-Chan" she then looked at me too as we both hugged each other and cried. (Anime style)

We were both crying like baby's as the door suddenly opened and tsurugi-kun's head popped in. of all the time, why god. Why!!!

I then quickly covered her with the bed sheet. So quick. "Tsurugi-kun, why are you here" I asked as I made an innocent face.

"What did you hide" he asked as I looked at him and said nothing. "What's that under you" he asked. Why!!!!

"Looks like a person" he suggested. Why are you so smart? And how did you suggest that correctly.

I then looked at reesha who was hiding under the bed sheet. I guess you don't need to be smart to think that out.

"Are you hiding a boy" he asked as it made me angry. "What!!!, you really think I'm that kind of person. You should be a shame. I shouted.

"Then what's under there" he asked. "Ah........ This......you see...I..." I couldn't say anything. Cures you.

"This ................is private stuff. I just can't tell you what this is" all right, I shouted on my head.

"You should have said that earlier" I heard reesha whisper. "Shut up" I screamed as tsurugi looked at me and pointed to him as if it was to say 'are you talking to me'.

"No, I wasn't talking to you" I said as reesha started laughing. "Shut you're stupid mouth" I screamed again.

"Are you alright" he asked. "Idiot, you're going to get us caught" reesha...........again.

"You're the idiot" I yelled. "Who are you calling idiot, idiot" reesha whispered back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, just get you're sorry butt out of here. You're just annoying as ever. I don't like you one bit. So get out" I started at whisper to yell and to scream. As I finally realize that tsurugi-kun was there looking at me shocked.

Did he hear everything? What should I do, I wasn't telling him those I was talking to reesha. But how am I......... I can't tell reesha's here.

"Tsurugi-kun, I'm sorry. I was..." I couldn't finish my sentence as tsurugi-kun suddenly started walking out side. "tsurugi-kun wait" I stood up intended to follow him but my leg gave me a hard time.

I held my leg in pain as reesha came out of hiding and took a look at my leg.

Tsurugi's pov

I was in front of the door as I heard her screaming in pain. I looked back but then remembered. "Ahhhhhhhhhh get your sorry butt out of here. I you're as annoying as ever. I don't like you one bit. Just get out of here"

I then again turned to the door and left.

Reesha's pov

I went to the kitchen as I found a dinner. It looked so delisouse. "Did he cook that" I thought.

I went to kinako's room with dinner. She didn't come out of her room to eat. Fist she was sad and second her can't because of her leg.

"Kinako-chan. Dinner, it looks good right." I asked as I tried cheer her up but she didn't even fake a smile. "It was made by tsurugi-kun" I said as she looked even sadder. Did I say something wrong?

"Kinako-Chan, I know how upset you are but" "this is the first time he ever walked out of anywhere like that" she cut my words.

"This is the first time I ever hurt someone like that.... And it's all you're fault" she blamed it on me. "What, it was you who yelled at him" I yelled.

"I was yelling at you" she yelled back. "Besides you were the one who made me angry"

"I...... I burly said anything"

"You whispering and laughing"

"I was not......... ok maybe a little"

Then she puffed her cheeks.

"What, is was just so funny"

"It isn't, I just got myself a boy friend" she again looked down and started eating. "This is so unfair. He's so good at cooking too and he's famous and good looking. He can get a girl friend whenever he wants but.... God, you are so mean" she started saying while chewing her food.

"You're dating" I asked as she widened her eyes.

"Of cause we are. Or else he wouldn't be my boy friend right." She said as she started fake laughing.

They are dating huh. I guess I was too late. (Sigh) not that I had a chance or anything.

Tsurugi's pov

I was lying on my bed thinking. I then suddenly got up and put some cloths and a towel on a bag. "Are you going somewhere" I heard as I looked at the door. Big brother was standing there looking at me with his arms crossed.

"I was thinking of going to one of those bathing house or something" I said lowering my voice little by little. "Did something happen" he asked.

"Huh, no. why" I asked. "You look a little... no, can I came with you" he asked as I got a little shock. "But mom" I whispered but I think he heard it. "What about her. Do you want her to come with us" brother asked as I widen my eyes.

"I see. Ok, I'll tell her. It's been a long time since the three of us took a bath together. And we should go to those mix baths. Yeah" ni-san just started talking while walking.

"Wait ni-san." I tried to stop him. Wait me and mom. She's going to kill me. Could this day get any verse?

............Time skips...............

I was in the bath. With ni-san and mom. Yep, it was bed. She was on the left side and me in the right. Ni-san staid in the middle and I did my best to keep the distant.

I felt deadly glares on me. Probably from mom. "This sure is nice" ni-san said with a smile as he noticed the tense between us. "You guys, what are you doing. Come on get closer" ni-san pulled me and mom and hugged us both as our faces were inches away.

After a while I got up and went outside. I was looking outside and it was raining heavily.

"Kyousuke, we took a room. The rain isn't going to stop early." Ni-san said as he pat my shoulder. "I'm going to stay here a little longer" I said as I continued looking.

"Ok but don't stay long. Came to the room when you're done" he said as he left. The rain got worse in time and I just kept looking at it. After a while I felt sleepy so I decided to go to my room. But something caught my eye. A girl in the garden. Her hair was long and wet. So was she.

I then kept looking at her but before long she started to walk away.