chapter 2

Tsurugi's pov

I picked up the thing the man dropped as I discovered I was a pocket watch, and quite old one. I looked at the man again as I started to feel someone watching me.

I looked around me but no one was around. I looked at the watch again as I started to feel dizzy. I held my head and started to fall but someone catch me before I hit the ground.

"Tsurugi are you alright, tsurugi.......... Can you hear me" the man who catches me started to ask me as a few people started gathering around me. My vision was blurry so I couldn't see anything as my eye's started to close little by little.

"Kyousuke" I heard a voice as I hardly kept my eyes open. "Ni...san" I said as I tried to stand up. Soon my vision started to become normal as I sat up on the ground holding my head. Shindou-san was behind me and a few nurses and doctors around me. Ni san was on his wheel chair looking at me worriedly.

"shindou-san" I looked at shindou- san as he was making a worried face. I was confused and didn't know what happened as just sat there looking at the ground.

Shindou's pov

I did catch tsurugi when he was falling so he didn't hit his head, but he didn't look good. He was holding a watch in his hand but I didn't really care about it. After sometime tsurugi-sempie called tsurugi's mom and told her to pick him up. I waited till his mother came and then I leaved the hospital, but questions were over flowing in my head.

Why the heck happened to that man on the road, who was he. What happened to tsurugi? He was fine before, I wonder if........... No, what the heck am I thinking. I wondered as I reached home and went to bed.

Tenma's pov

It was morning and I am so late. I ran to my class like the wind and reached class in time. I can't believe I over slept. Endou coach it going to kill me for missing morning practices. I held my in panic as I noticed tsurugi coming inside the class.

"Good morning tsurugi" I said as I noticed the pale look on his face. He was looking bad. He put his bag on the desk and sat down. "Didn't you go to morning practices" I asked as tsurugi looked at me with his weak eyes.

"I didn't feel very well so I didn't go" tsurugi answered as I looked at him. "If you're not feeling well, then you should go home. You don't look so good" I said as tsurugi laid his head on the table.

"Tenma" I heard someone screaming. "Aoi" I screamed. "Why did you skip morning practices and tsurugi-kun you too" aoi yelled as tenma tried to quite her down.

The teacher came in as I was going to stand up and tell her that tsurugi isn't feeling well but then tsurugi grabbed my hand and make me sit. "I'm fine, stop worrying" he said although I couldn't agree with that.

Tsurugi pov

It was after school that I went out of school and no matter where I go I just kept feeling someone or something is following me.

I was at the locker room changing as I felt someone touching my neck. I suddenly looked back but no one was there. I feel like I'm going crazy. Maybe I should go home today. Then my shirt dropped as I bended to pick it up and that pocket watch fell off my pocket.

I tried to grab it but something felt wired. I ignored it and grabbed it and put it on my bag hopping to through it later. I put my shirt back on and grabbed my bag to go home as I bumped in to someone.

"Are you going home" he asked as I looked up. "shindou-san" I said as he smiled at me. "Are you still feeling sick" he asked me as I looked down.

Shindou's pov

He looked down as I was smiling on the outside but worried in the inside. "Shindou came to the meeting room" kirino suddenly entered and said. "Tsurugi, you didn't change yet. That's fine, came to the meeting room. Endou coach need to discus sum thing"

Me and tsurugi walked to the meeting room as we both sat down. "Ok it everyone here" Endou coach asked as everyone nodded.

Endou's pov

"Is everyone here" I asked as they nodded. "ok, everyone as you all know summer break is going to start tomorrow and if you like I was hoping to go and held a camp" I said as everyone started to scream in happiness.

"Where are we going" midori asked. "Well, to a forest. There is a resort in the middle of it and we can do lots of fun things" I said as everyone started talking towards each other. "So, are we in" I shouted as I punched the air. "Yeah" they all said at once.