chapter 12

Kinako's pov

I was walking along the road as i realised something. What a strange short cut, its almost like this road is a ghost road. Expeshely the house that i just past. Man i don't like this. I never took this shortcut before so i don't know much about it but for some reason i feel like I'm going hate this. Maybe i should turn back and leave now while i can. I turned around to walk to the main road but some how it went like i predicted.

A man appeared and pined me to the wall. I was helpless. This is one of the times i whished i had a boy friend but thank god for my luck i cut down the man who asked me out. Know i regret it, but what's the point doing that now. A smirk appeared on my lips. I maybe a girl.

i kicked the man in the middle of his legs which you might know where. But I'm not a weak girl. Temma always use to say this to aoi. 'Don't underestimate your opponent. The second you do that, that's the second you loose. for pretty girls like you, its only natural to be target. That's why you should always be prepared.' Thinking about it really made aoi and me confused but now that i think about it, i think what he meant that day was this it self.

So with out second thought i quickly raised my bag up high to hit him but the man punched me as i dropped it. I hit the wall as the man grabbed my neck " you little bastered"

I struggled to breath as the man suddenly let go. More like he was forced to. "You know sir, she's really too young for you. Why don't you find someone who fits your age" i heard  a fermiliur voice as i saw this guy......more like boy kicked that guys butt in the shadows.

The man tried to punch the boy over and over but the boy always moves and avoided​ it as he always punched the man's tammy. He is getting beaten up pretty badly. That's right punch him, more.

"Ne........ I'm pretty much younger than you but i have to say this. Your pretty weak aren't you" the boy was macking fun of the man as it made him mad. "Why you" the man drowned out a knife and ran towards the boy as the boy used his own arm as a shield and again punched the man in the Tammy.  "Aim for your opponents weak spot, that pretty biesick you know" the boy smirked as the man passed out.

Then the boy suddenly came out of the shadows as my eyes widened,"Tsurugi-kun".

"Yo......... long time no see. Kinako " "tsurugi-kun" i cut his words as i jumped to him and hugged him. I quickly broke the hug and saw he's blushing face.

"Cute....... our cold hearted ass striker is blushing" i teased him as he quickly lifted his arm in front of his face to hid it. "I'm not blushing...... man girls are so annoying"

He's changed a lot. He's looks............. his so handsome or is it cute. "anyway I'm going home"  i heard tsurugi say as i completely snapped out of it. He's going home......

.........................

Tsurugi-kun just kept walking a few meters in front me as i just kept looking at him with this face. -_-!

what is this guys deal. I just almost got my self kidnapped and he doesn't even bother to walk me home. He way too cold, but i gust that's what makes him so popular around girls. But still a little kindness wont hurt................ ahhhhhhhhhhh

Then suddenly tsurugi-kun looked back at me. =-O!!!!!!
"What............ its not like I'm following you. I'm going the same way" i Said as he just faced in front again saying "i see"