chapter 8

Tsurugi's pov

When we fist bumped a girl face popped out in the middle of our faces.

Me and tenma both fell down out of balance. "Hey are you alright" she came turned to me. She had long, dark blue hair and fair skin. For a moment I was actually falling for her, only for a moment.

I stood up and so did tenma. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. It was just I was so happy to see you like this. You're so gorges in person" she said hugging my arm.

Excuse me, im what. Who is she anyway? Tenma made a 'do you know her' kind of face and I responded with a 'no' sigh. I pulled my hand away as tenma turned around and waived, like it was to say have fun. He started walking leaving me with this.......... Girl.

I too ignored her and started walking but what I couldn't ignore was that she was following me. I reached home as a few maids greeted me.

You see my family's a little rich now since mom and dad are working there but off to heal my brothers legs but someone else payed for the surgery.

Anyway I went to my room. I throw my bag in my bed and stared walking down stairs to eat.

After eating I went to my room and took off my shirt to change when someone opened the washrooms door. It was that girl; she was in a towel as you know im shirtless.

"Why the heck are you here" I yelled. "And why are you like that".

"Huh, you're so dreamy when you're shirtless" she said as I blushed a little but hid it. "Go home" I yelled.

"Stop yelling ok" she yelled as I looked at her angrily. "Look I don't have a place to stay, so please let me" "no way" I cut her words as she started to cry dropping to her knees.

"Tsurugi-kun, you're so mean. I don't even have a place to stay and your throwing me to the road like im some kind of trash. I hate you" she was crying like a little baby.

I actually felt sorry for her. Maybe I should let her........ No, definitely no way. Moms going to kill me if I do it but if she doesn't have a place to stay, then maybe "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" the girl started crying so loud. "Fine, just stop crying" I said as I covered my ears.

The moment I said that the she cheered up so quickly, like she was tricking me "thank you very much" she stood up shaking both of my hands as her towel fell on the ground.

I was so not ok. I fell on the ground with my nose bleeding.

The girl's pov

"tsurugi-kun" I looked at him lying on the floor as a maid entered the room. Two butlers were next to her. The moment the butlers saw me, the same thing happen to tsurugi happened to them. The maid suddenly rapped the towel around me and took me to another room and gave me a dress to ware.

Tsurugi's pov

I told the butlers to keep this a secret from my parents and I went to bed. She was sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

The girl's pov

I was so hungry. "tsurugi-kun, im hungry" I said as he just ignored me and slept. "tsurugi-kun" I yelled. "If you're hungry, go and eat something" he said sleepily. "But I can't eat them" I whispered. Tsurugi-kun was already a sleep.

I saw his hand out of the bed. I walked to him as sat next to his bed and licked his hand. He didn't wake up so I bit his hand and drank blood. Yes, im a vampire. Many people think that vampires are a fairy tale but we are real. More real than you can imagine.