Chapter 16- confession

Yuichi opened the door as he saw kinako. "Am... is tsurugi-kun here" she asked as yuichi looked at her.

"Im tsurugi, what do you won't"

"Ah...... must be his brother" kinako whispered as she again smiled "no I mean tsurugi kyousuke"

"Huh... kyousuke, sorry" yuichi smiled as he let her in.

"Are you kyousuke's friend" yuichi asked as kinako nodded. "I see, kyousuke isn't felling well right now" "is he sick" kinako cut yuichi's words.

"Sorry" kinako apologized. "No, actually you see..." yuichi told kinako what happened. "reesha-san did that" kinako covered her mouth as a maid came running towards yuichi.

Kinako's pov

"Yuichi-sama, we have problems in the kitchen" she said as yuichi turned to kinako. "Can you give me a moment; I'll be back in a moment."

Yuichi went with the maid as I sat on sofa and looked around. No matter how many times I see it, I still can't get over the feeling that this house is too big. But... tsurugi-kun, I wonder if he's ok. I won't to see him. (Sigh)

Then the door opened as a lady came inside the house. Wow, she's pretty. Is she tsurugi-kun's mom? I started to wonder as she came in front of me. Without realizing it I got up and bowed to her.

"Young lady, can I help you with something" she asked as I got lost in her looks.

"Ah... sorry, I'm here to see tsurugi kyousuke. I heard he got sick today so I came to visit him" I said as she showed disgust on her face.

"Kyousuke's friend huh, so he's sick" she whispered but I heard it. "You didn't know" I asked as she gave me a smile.

"I just came from Italy just today. Anyway I'll show you to his room, follow me" she said as I followed her.

After walking for a while she finally stopped in front of a room and opened it. "Now, go inside" she said as I saw tsurugi-kun on his bed and a maid putting ice on his head.

I quickly rushed to him as the maid left the room and so did he's mom.

"Are you alright... ahhhhhh you're head" I screamed as I started touching his head.

"It's alright. It's just a bump, there is no wound" tsurugi said but didn't listen.

"How could reesha-san do this" I complained as he gave me a confused look. "Reesha"

"Sorry, I can't remember anything from today morning so... ni-san won't even tell me" he said rubbing his head. He can't remember, isn't that bad. Won't that mean he has brain damage or something?

"Do you know who I am" I asked as he flicked my forehead. "Idiot, I said I don't remember what happened today morning. You really are an idiot" he said as it pizzed me off a little, so I changed the topic.

"So what's with your mom? She said she just returned from Italy and this is how she reacts while seeing her sick son" I said as tsurugi chuckled.

"What's so funny" I asked as he's laugh faded away. "No, it's nothing"

Right now, the face he just made. There was sadness written all over it. What is he hiding? "Tell me" I said as he was surprised and tried to change the subject but I didn't give up. So at last he gave up.

"Fine it won't hurt to tell you I guess" he said as I wondered tell me what.

"You, do you know what happened 7 years ago" he asked. "The accident with your brother?" I asked as he nodded.