Chapter 17- date

Kirino's pov

It was about 10.00 and I was late. I quickly got dressed is what I like to say but for some reason I had trouble picking cloths. Even thou they were boy cloths. After finally choosing, I ran out of the house. And what I saw surprised me.

"Shindou" I said as he raised he's head to see me. Was I that late? I looked at the watch. No, it's still 10.30.

"I thought I should come and pick you up just in case. Is it a trouble" he asked as I shook my head to both sides like it was to say no. I have gone out with shindou ever since we were little so why am I feeling to nerves. I don't get it.

"But I guess it's a good thing I did" he said pointing to m cloths. "Didn't I tell you to dress like your true self?"

My true self, "what are you talking about? I don't get it" I complained as he walked close to me and whispered to my ear. "I mean you should dress like a girl."

Hearing this I completely turned red and backed away. "wh... wha... what are you saying" I said as he started to chuckle and made an 'I know you're secret kind of face'. "You know" I asked as he nodded.

"But how?" I asked. "I'll tell you later" he smiled and I got lost in it but again came to this world.

"But I can't dress like a girl" I said as he made prince smile. "Just for today. Can't you do it for me"?

Those words hit me hard and before I knew it my mouth spoke. "Yes"

Curse you mouth, ahhhhhh but I guess I won't shindou to see me dressed as a girl. Shindou waited outside while I was in my room changing.

But what dress. Maybe this one, no this one looks nicer but his one is nice too. Ahhhhhhhhhh I can't decide. Then I finally made my decision. I wore a pink dress and a red ribbon to tie my hair. I looked cute.

Good this will do. I said to myself and turned to the door to leave. "What the heck it wrong with me" I screamed while rubbing my head like a crazy person.

...................

I was walking side by side with shindou and everyone was looking at me. Why is everyone looking at me? Is my dress wired? Did I over did it, maybe that's it. But I wanted to look good in front of him. "Are you nerves" shindou asked as I looked at him.

"It's been a long time since I wore a dress and came outside so yeah, im a little" I confessed as he smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I'm here" he said as he held my hand and for some reason I didn't tell him to 'let go'.

I chuckled a little as I said "this like a date". "This is a date" I heard shindou say as I froze. This is a date. Am I going on a date with shindou?

"So where do you want to go" he asked me as I came to my senses. "Where" I asked. "I know I planned this and all but I think we should go with what you like" shindou said with a little blush on his face.

"Movie" I said shyly as he agreed.

.............oOo...............

After watching the movie we went to different kind of places and had so much fun. We played, danced, singed, and played again.

And after, shindou brought me an ice cream. "Here, do you want vanilla or chocolate" he asked as I picked chocolate since shindou loved vanilla.

I started licking it and slowly eating it. "Today was fun." Shindou said as I nodded. "Ah... it was".

Then I remembered. "How and when?"I asked as he made a 'I don't understand face'. "About me being a girl"

"Ah... that, I don't really remember but I guess since the day you changed in my room" he said as I stood up. "That much, you knew since then but that was a long time ago"

"Not that long but I guess it was long." He said and I again sat down.

"Does anyone else know" I asked madly as shindou made a face.

"Funny story actually but tenma and tsurugi..." he paused as he saw my face.

Then I made a 'continue' face as he looked down. "Tenma and tsurugi... I kind of... they over heard me say it when I was confused. It's not like I told them"

The word "lie" was written all over his face. "You told them didn't you" I said as he made a 'she found me out' kind of face while saying "don't be crazy, I would never".

"Yeah, I really believe you" I said sarcastically.

"Then, I'm going home. Bye" I said as I got up and after he also got up. I waved at him and took a few steps as I heard him say "you looked really pretty today". After hearing it, my body automatically turned around.

"If you would dress like that every day it will make me really happy" shindou smiled as a few boys who were playing ran towards him and accidentally pushed him.

I ran to him intend to catch him and I did. But I fell with him to the ground. I felt soft lips on my neck as I tried to move those lips got more closer to my mouth.

Shindou got up and gave me his hand. My face was really red and so was his. We were like a couple of tomatos. and the word 'couple' made my face heat up even more as I got up without taking his hand and ran as fast as I could.

My heart felt like it was going to break a part. It was pounding hard. Am I having a heart attack?

I ran home and entered my room. I locked the door and jumped to my bed and hugged a pillow. My face felt like it was burning. Then I heard my phone beep. It was a message from shindou.

Shindou: Are you mad

I hesitated a bit but I then texted him back.

Kirino: no, it just I remembered I had an importuned thing to do. Sorry I if I made you worry.

I lied but I didn't want to tell the truth. The truth... that I like him.