chapter 23 (the truth)

tsurugi's pov

i was at school talking with temma as usual and lots of male students were around me. it was a normal day... is what i like to say but kinako was completely avoiding me.  and it was kind of bothering me but some how i didn't even wont talk to her. after all she was one who got mad at me in the first place for no reason.

"and then i quickly turned around and ran" one of the boys said as the others started smiling. i stood up as i put my hands on my pocket. "where are you going?. class is about to start" one of the boys said. "wash room" i simply replied and went out of class.

i went down the stairs and it was peaceful. no girls, no teacher. "pssssssssssssssssss tsurugi-kun. look behind" i heard a whisper scream. i looked behind but saw no one. then i started looking around. "down here" i heard as i looked down. i was standing on reesha. it freaked me out and not me mention scared. 

"what on earth are you doing?" i asked holding my heart. "i was spying on you" she answered siting on the floor.  "spying? why?" i asked. "not telling" she answered.

then we both went out of the building and sat on a bench near the school garden. 

reesha: looks like you two are having a hard time.

tsurugi: we are not

reesha: lying wont help. huh, you got it easy you know. my life is all meaningless and hard while yours is

tsurugi: who said so. 

reesha: huh

tsurugi: hey, tell me. what were you doing when you went missing?

reesha: i went to meet my dad

tsurugi: your dad?

reesha: yeah, i was going to be family again. no, i wonted to but  looks like it didn't go well. he said he doesn't wont me nor love me. he told me to leave and (tears fell down)... i didn't do anything wrong but he just 

tsurugi: looks like we have a lot in comen. no one wont's there parents to hate them.

reesha: yeah. i guess you know how i feel. but we are not the same.

tsurugi: huh

reesha: if i tell you would really freak out

tsurugi: try me

reesha: you sure....OK then. i'm.............a 

vampire

tsurugi: i see (not surprised)

"wha...... what was that. you don't believe me don't you" reesha said angrily. "no, i believe you" tsurugi said. 

reesha: then why are you?

tsurugi: not surprised. well, you could say that i kind of knew that you  were not normal.

then tsurugi showed his hand. it had a small bite mark. "you knew? and acted normal" reesha stood up as tsurugi smiled.

time skip

kinako's pov

tsurugi skiped classes again and temma was really mad. he was all like 'what is he doing in the bathroom for 5 hours'. as for me i had really trouble talking to him. and it's all because of that........reesha. 

school was over and i wasn't in the mood to go to football practice.

So I decided to go home. On my way all I did was sigh and it actually kind of bothered the people around me. "Meuuuuu" I heard a small kitten's voice. I looked to the side only to see a small kitten looking at me in a box. "A kitten, cute" my eyes started to sparkle as I went towards the box but then the kitten hid himself. "Hey little guy what are you doing in there?" I asked as I bended down and took a look inside the box. It was kind of dark inside. Maybe he got a banded. Poor guy. Then I took my phone out and searched for the torch but couldn't fined it. Unlike many people I only started using a phone. Up until now I didn't thought I needed one.

Then someone else came near and used his phone's torch. "Thanks" I said not looking at the person.

I looked inside the box. It was completely black kitten. "So cute" I said as I picked it and started hugging it.

"Hey" I turned to the person. "What do you...?" I paused seeing the boy who just helped me. I turned to stone and broke in to half.

"So you like cats huh? Never thought you were the cat type" he said. "Tsu...tsurugi-kun" I said with a shaking voice.

"What?" tsurugi asked?

I couldn't say anything more. Wisent he angry at me. What should I do? What do I tell him? How do I tell him? That I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as tsurugi come closer to me and bended. "Sorry, I couldn't hear what you just said" he said having a playful smirk on his lips.

"I said I'm............ so.....rr" I paused. "rr?" tsurugi said having a confused face. "No it's nothing" I yelled as I hugged the kitten.

Then stood up. "Are you planning on keeping it?" he asked.

Kinako: yeah

Tsurugi: I see

Kinako: do you like cats too?

Tsurugi: no, I don't think so. I like dogs better.

Kinako: dogs? But you don't even have any.

Tsurugi: I do. Maybe 15 or is it even more.

Kinako: 15? But when I went to your home there weren't any

Tsurugi: well that's because there not at my home.

Kinako: then where are they?

Tsurugi: the streets

Kinako: you throw your dogs at the streets?

Tsurugi: of cause not, I feed every stray dog I find and make friends.

Kinako: make friends? Not like you

"Well then I'm going home" tsurugi said as he turned to leave but then turned again. "Are you free this Saturday?"

"Yeah, why" Kinako asked. "I was thinking of watching a movie" tsurugi answered. "Just the two of us?" Kinako said super excited.

"No, three. Reesha's coming too" tsurugi said as he turned and started walking