chapter 26

Tsurugi's pov

"What is this place? What happened?"

I couldn't understand anything. Everything in this place scared me thou there was none. I was confused and scared.

"Wait for me. Im coming" I heard a small girls voice. I turned only to see a small female girl passing me. She had dark blue hair and fair skin. She was holding a soft doll in her hand. "She looks like....."

I followed with my eyes as a tall tree appeared and underneath was a young beautiful lady sitting while reading a book to a white hair boy.

"Why does this look so..... I don't know them. Who are they, who is that small girl?" I thought as I felt the presence of a person next to me. I turned to see a small boy standing next to me watching the others. He looked just like........ Me.

But he was different. He and I were different. He somehow had small fangs like..... Reesha. Then a tall man came and stopped behind the boy. The man pats the small boys shoulder.

"Dad" the boy said looking up.

It kind of surprised me. I took a look at the tall man. He had blond hair and amulet eyes. He looked like one of the price on movies.

"Aren't you going to go to them? Your aunt is a very good story reader you know" he said as the small boy turned and hugged the man's legs.

"Im scared" the boy answered as the tall man smiled.

"If you became scared like that people might start to bully. Be strong but just for today I'll come with you" the man lifted the boy up and put him in his shoulder.

Then suddenly the figures faded.

"Do you love flowers?" I looked to my right to see a 16 year old girl with long dark blue hair. She was touching some roses on a beautiful rose garden and next to her was a same age boy with navy blue hair.

"The kids from before?" I thought as the girls face was revealed to me. There was no doubt that was reesha and the boy was me.

"Yeah I do" the boy answered. "Not very boy like" the girl teased. "Something wrong with that" the boy started to show irritation.

"Sorry, did I make you mad. Sorry raven" she apologized. Then this raven boy turned and started walking away leaving the girl blushing. Then that vision faded as well. And the next one appeared right after that.

Raven was walking around the mansion. "Prince raven, your farther wishes to see you" a servant appeared before him. "I will escort you to him. Please follow me"

Raven followed the servant and ended up on an old storage room. It was dirty and old.

"My father wanted to see me in here" raven started getting doubts as the man suddenly jumped in to him grabbing his neck. The servant squeezed it hard as raven started to have trouble breathing. Then suddenly ravens eyes started to glow as a few objects started to move. But then another appeared as he forced a liquid on raven's mouth.

"Sorry prince raven but you might have to die right now" the man who appeared later said as ravens eyes stopped glowing and they showed sadness. Soon after raven stopped breathing.

"Make it look like an accident" the man who appeared later said as he left. Then the other one took a steel poll from the garbage on the storage room and started hitting the young prince's body.

Blood was flying everywhere. It was hard to watch. The man showed no regret on doing such horrible thing. He was enjoying it. The floor was slowing turning in to a red carpet. The man hit the body so much that the body was starting to look less human every second.

"Stop it" I started trembling. I backed away in fear. It felt like the one who's being hit was none other than me. Suddenly the man stopped and thrower the steel pole away. He then threw some stuff at him baring him underneath all the garbage.

Then someone rapped his/her arms around my neck and rested his/ her chin on my shoulder. I knew who it was for some reason. "Reesha?" I asked.

"72 years ago when I was still small I met him. He was the son of my uncle. He was a blood related but he was the first that I ever loved. Tsurugi-kun do you know something. We vampires only marry blood relates." Reesha continued. "He was very talented and a full blood vampire. My father loved him like his own son."

"Your father?" I asked surprised. "Yes my real father. He was the kind king loved by all. He accepted me even thou I was a half vampire. Not after long I got engaged with raven and that's when my father's 2nd younger brother returned from his journey. He disliked me and treated me like some sort of garbage but every time now and then raven protected me from him. So he became I target as well.

Later he was found dead on an old storage room. Wounded and cut everywhere. We couldn't even tell who he was. It was declared as an accident but at the same day he's father was found dead as well. My uncle was found dead.

My father was furious. He knew from the start that this was a murder. He secretly started to investigate and he was murdered as well. After that my mom was forced to marry the 2nd brother for the sack of the kingdom" reesha stopped as she hugged me harder.

"That's my story. It was full of sorrow and disrepair but I managed to get through it. After he used me to find that stupid watch...... but Im happy I did. Even thou I didn't realize it at first. No, up until now I never realized it. That your raven" reesha smiled.

"Im raven? He's me" I whispered. "60 years ago he died"

"You're him there's no doubt about it. Lucifer also thinks so" reesha smiled.

"Lucifer? He's your brother right?" I asked. "Im going to go home. Where we use to live. I thought maybe you should at least know, even if it's just for a second. I'm going to wipe out your memory of me. Humans aren't allowed to know about vampires." Reesha said

"So the reason I had that killing headache was because of you" I said as she made a silly face. "You better take good care of kinako-Chan" she changed the topic.

And I just went along with it "yeah, I will".

"Good bye tsurugi-kun...I love you raven"