chapter 5

Tsurugi's pov

It was afternoon and I was so bored. So that's why I decided to read a book and not after reading too long my vision started to fade, Must be because of the wound on my head. So I started rubbing my eyes. The vision didn't became clear so I closed the book and laid on the bed to rest as I saw a girl sitting on the chair besides me. She was not there a second ago, where on earth did she came from.

Thou I thought those stuff, I couldn't ignore the fact that she was really beautiful. Not that I care, I never once had any interest in girls to begin with.

She had dark blue, long hair and big brown eyes that was sparkling from the sunlight. Is she even human, what the heck? She smiled at me and her face began to come closer to mine.

I suddenly freaked out and blinked. When I finished blinking, she was gone. I quickly sat on the bed and started looking around hoping to see someone but not even a single cell.

"Great, now I'm seeing girls. I must have hit my head harder than I thought" I whispered to myself as the door opened.

Tenma's pov

I entered tsurugi's room as I said hello. "Ah...... good afternoon" he said rubbing his head. "Does your head hurts" I asked as he looked at me. "No, why" he asked me and I smiled saying "nothing".

Tsurugi looked a little pale. Well, more that he use to be so I was a little worried but I didn't show it.

"Did you come here after visiting shindou-sempie" he asked as I was surprised. "Don't you know shindou-sempie got discharged this morning" I said. "I see, no one told me. Oh well, that's good news" tsurugi smiled as I looked at his injured arms.

"Does it still hurt" I asked without knowing what I just said. "Ahhhhhh sorry, I shouldn't have asked that"

"Well, it doesn't hurt like before but it still hurts a little when I move" tsurugi said as he looked at his bandaged arm but not after he looked at me with his teasing face. "So ca~p~ti~on, how is it going between you and aoi..." I quickly covered tsurugi's mouth with my hands as the door opened.

The rimon team members, the managers and of cause Endou coach entered the room. They where shock to see me doing that to tsurugi.

"Tenma, what are you doing" kurama-sempie asked as I stepped away from tsurugi.

They stared at us 'what the' king of face for a moment but then started to speak with tsurugi. Man how lucky am I, I really hate Fridays.

"So tsurugi how is your wounds, sorry I couldn't came to visit you ever since you wake up. I was really stuck at work" Endou coach said as he rubbed his head.

"I fine" tsurugi answered as kurama-sempie hit tsurugi's back. Tsurugi cried out in pain. "How are you fine, you're wounded really badly and your body's really weak because of too much bleeding? And now you're saying you're ok. Don't joke around, what the dame were you doing up on that cliff. Don't you know what happens to a person who goes to near a cliff? If we haven't found you at that time, you would have been" kurama-sempie yelled as hamono and hayami started to calm him down.

"Tsurugi, what happened up there? Tell me" Endou coach asked in a series ton. Tsurugi hesitated. "Tsurugi" coach Endou shouted as tsurugi looked down.

"Someone pushed me" tsurugi whispered but we all heard it. "Someone pushed you, who" I asked as he shook his head to both sides like it was to say I don't know.

"I think I might have an Idea" someone said as he entered the room. "Goenji" Endou coach said as we all looked at him. "Before Endou came down the cliff, I saw a girl with tsurugi. She was biting his neck" goenji said coming close to tsurugi.

"My neck" tsurugi started to rub his bandaged neck.

Tsurugi's pov

"Don't you remember" goenji-san asked me as I looked down. "I dark blue hair girl" he questioned me as I remembered the girl I saw a few minutes ago.

The moment I remembered her, my head started to hurt as I started closing my eyes and before I knew it, I passed out.

..........................

Goenji's pov

Tsurugi past out as we called a doctor. We were waiting on the waiting area as the doctor approach us. "Doctor is he ok" Endou asked as he smiled. "Don't worry, he's body is weak so it's only natural to him to be like this. He needs lots of rest." The doctor said as we both started to calm down.

"Now please excuse me" the doctor walked away as Endou and I approached the children. "Don't worry, he's fine. Now you all should go to your homes and rest" Endou said as kirino looked at me.

Kirino's pov

"Goenji-san is it true. What you said" I asked him as all the others looked at me. "I'm not sure if that girls the one who did it but I saw her biting him with my own eyes" goenji-san answered. "Then, if someone is trying to kill him then we shouldn't leave him here. What if that girl comes back" "I asked fudou to keep an eye on him, so don't worry" Endou coach cut my words.

After that we all started to head home and sodid I. maybe I should tell shindouabout this. Dame it, who is she. I'll tell shindou tomorrow, right now he needshis rest. SoI went to my home and rest, so I can face what coming next��>��})