chapter 24- i wont to be with him but...

sorry guys for taking too long to update. i had tests and stuff so as an apology i will update 4 chapters witch will complete this book. so hope you enjoy.

..........................................

Kinako's pov

I was storming thou out my room to find a dress to wear. Yet after searching for what felt like an hour I gave up. I couldn't find the perfect dress. I jumped to my bed sadly and sighed.

Flash back

"Just the two of us" I asked happily.

"No, reesha's coming too"

End of flashback

A tear rolled down my cheek. "I guess tsurugi-kun really do love..." I closed my eyes and started sobbing.

BAM

"Kinako-Chan look how is it? Do I look good?" reesha asked while entering the room completely without my permission but you get use to it. I quickly stopped and started wiping my tears.

"kinako-can, what's wrong?" she asked a little worried and I could guess why. And thanks to my awesome brain I came up with the dumbest excuse of all.

"What do you mean reesha-san, im fine? This room is really dusty. My eyes are starting to burn. We should clean it sometime" I said forcing a smile while clearly irritated at my brain who gave me such lame excuse witch anyone can see right thru.

So I changed the topic before she asks me something. "Anyway..... Good timing. I'm in trouble. I can't decide what to wear. Help me will you?" I said showing her some dress that I choose so far. Actually I really needed help on this so this wasn't a lie either but.... I could tell that she saw right through me and I think that's the reason she didn't answer right away.

Reesha's pov

"She's lying. I can tell" I thought as I came to my senses. Kinako was looking at me. "The red.... I think or the gold. Yeah the gold will look good on you" I said looking at both dresses.

"I thought so too. Ok, I'll change and be with you in a sec. go wait outside" she said as she pushed me out of the room and shut the door. I then looked back at the door again and decided to have a seat. I sat on the sofa holding my head in frustration. "Im such a bad person. Why? Why does it have to turn out like this? I don't want to get between them and I don't want to hurt kinako-Chan but I can't let go of him either. I want him to be mine" I whispered as pulled my legs up and covered my face.

Time skip

Tsurugi's pov

I was waiting for the two girls. They were late. "tsurugi-kun" I heard reesha's voice and I turned only to see the two running towards me. They stopped in front of me and started catching their breath.

"Sorry, we were late" reesha said looking up at me and smiling. She was wearing a purple dress up to her knees. She looked cute. Then I looked behind her only to see a cute girl wearing a cute gold dress. I blushed a little as reesha noticed me. I looked a side as she chuckled. "What's her problem" I thought as my eyes again turned to kinako.

"Good day" she greeted me formally as it kind of scared me. She was acting strange. Normally she would have........ Well not act like that. And the day continued. We went to watch a movie. I sat at the age and reesha next to me and next to her was kinako. A very unexpected situation. Normally she would have sat next to me. Reesha was really enjoying the movie but that didn't apply to kinako. She looked sat. Like something was bothering her.

Time skip

We went out of the stadium. "Uh, that was a good movie. You know what else is good right now. An ice cream" reesha said as she looked at me with a 'don't you agree' kind of face. "Ok, I'll get some" I said as I took a step to leave but reesha stopped me "no, I'll go. You stay here with kinako" reesha said leaving me alone with kinako.

There was awkward silence among us but none of us broke it. Kinako was looking down at the ground and pretending like I wasn't even there. It kind of pissed me.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked finally breaking the silence. I grabbed her attention as she answered "yeah". "Doesn't look like it" I said not making eye contact. Then she looked at me and sighed.

"Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about" she said turning to me. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes.

"Do you like reesha?" she asked me out of nowhere as I almost choked. I seriously didn't expect that. "You do, don't you?" she asked again. "Where did this topic came from anyway?" I thought as opened my mouth to say something but couldn't because I was cut off by her saying "its fine. You don't have to apologize"

She said that but I wasn't going to anyway. "So with that settled I guess you already know but I guess we never were dating in the first place so it does make any difference" she said looking down trying her best to keep that smile on her face but I couldn't. This time I was angry.

"Well then, I guess I should leave. You should spend the rest of the day with reesha-san. Thank you for today. It was really fun, I enjoyed it. Then take care" she said as she turned to leave but I grabbed her hand and stooped her.

Kinako's pov

I struggled but it only made him tightened the grip. "tsurugi-kun let go" I said as he looked at me with lifeless eyes.

"You're annoying"