chapter 10

Yuichi'pov
1......2......3.....
He suddenly split out the coffee in his mouth and started coughing as I quickly pat his back to calm him down.
"Why is that moran a....." "kyousuke...... you shouldn't call reesha-chan names like that" i cut my little brothers rube sentence but what i was surprised for was that kyousuke was looking at me confusedly.
"What"  i asked him. "Who's reesha." Now im surprised.

Deose'nt he know he's own girls name. "Isnt she your girl friend" i asked fake smiling as kyosuke first looked at me surprised but after he started smiling like a bady. Did i say something wrong. I dont think so.

......................
Tsurugi's pov
I was getting ready for school as i remembered what happened today morning. A small smile appeared on  my face as i heard someone entered the room. I quickly hid my smile and look at the person who entered. it was reesha. "Ohhhhhh someones having a good morning" she teased me as i just passed her and went out of the room saying "shut up, like your one to talk".

I went down staires and had my break fast, so i grabbed my bag and started going towards the door to leave untile i bumped into someone.
I lost my balence and fell down. My bag fell down with me making all my books spred away everywhere. I looked up to see who i bumped in to and saw my mom staring at me with devil eyes. I froze in feer and just looked down. I tried to say the right words to this moment but words didnt came out.

"Trash" i heard my mom say as she just walked pass me while kicking one of my books farther away from me. I felt so much sadness as my eyes started to ger wet.
"Kyousuke"  i heard my brother voice.

Yuichi's pov
I came down staires with reesha by my side as i saw kyousuke on the ground and mom standing in front of him. Then she walked away kicking some books of kyousukes as i whispered his name but i think he heard me. I ran up to him as he stood up. "Kyousuke, are you ok" i asked while i helped him to pick his books. "Yeah, i just fell that's all" he said looking at me with a fake smile but all i made was a worride face becouse i saw tears on his eyes.

"Are you crying" i asked as he looked down trying to hid it. "Dont be silly, when did i ever cry. Todays food was really spisy, thats all" he lied and quickly ran out of the house.

"Hes a lieing, why" i heard reesha whisper.

......................

Tsurugi's pov

I was at class with temma besides me. "Bad morning" he asked me as i answed saying "terribel morning". I rolled my pen on my desk on sadness.
     "Its fine, soccar will cheer you up in no time" temma said in high spirit as it made me laugh. "What's so funny" he asked as i lightened my face.

" No, it's just that your always so care free and all. I wish I could be like you" I said without even realising what I just said. Then I heard temma whisper "tsurugi".

Then I suddenly snapped out of it as I looked at him. " Sorry, I shouldn't have said" " that's not true. Tsurugi........ You never once revealed your thoughts to anyone but today even by mistake you told me how you feel and that makes me feel special" temma said giving me the wormest smile he could give me as I was surprised. I again looked down at my desk though this time I had a smile on my lips.

" Even though you looked so uncool when you said that" temma ended as I gave him a pizzed off face. I swear temma now I feel like killing you.

" Shut up..........Anyway I'm not coming to practice today" I said as temma stopped laughing.
" Why"
Because tomorrow is the test and I need to study"
" You study.........I always thought you write with out studying.....The fact that your smart and all"
" You should study too. If you fail this test you'll be stuck as a fist year"
" No way but I suck at studying and not smart either. What do I do"
" No clue, why not ask soccer about it" " it's not funny. Your so mean. I know you can help me"
" I refuse. I have more work than to baby sit you"
" Thanks I'll be there after practice"
" Hey I said" " tsurugi- kun please don't speak when you're at class" I was cut by the teacher as I got up and apologied to the teacher.

" Cute...... Ahhhhhh his so dreamy" the girls in the class started smiling as I kind of blushed in embarrassment.

After school

I was walking out of the building to go home as I saw two groups in front of the gate. A boy group and a girl group.

They were arguing about something as someone suddenly covered my mouth and pulled me to a corner.

I quickly took the hand off my mouth and looked at the person." Shindou sempie" my eyes wide open.
" Shhhhhh" he shush me and went back to spying on the groups.

" What are you doing" I asked confused as he looked back at me.

" As you can see I'm trying to go home and study but these guys are not letting me do as I please" he answered. " I don't get it" I said as I looked at the argument. Then the girls group brought a boy to there side.

Thakshima sempie. He was the most popular person among the 3rd year 
And on the second year is the one and only shindou and as for me I don't want to talk about it

" There dragging all the popular boys to that argument there doing and I don't want to get caught" shindou sempie whispered as I swept drop.

" Tsurugi-kun, shindou- San what are you doing" we heard a voice as we turned to stone.

" Aoi, you almost gave me a heart attack" shindou sempie said putting his hand on his chest and after shindou sempie explained everything aoi helped us to get away. Then of course I went home.

I was greeted with 3 maids and of course my dad's personal butler who actually treats me like his own son. Filling in my dad's dutys because he hates me but I'm use to it,. Sordeff.

Anyway I opened my rooms door and went inside and was surprised to see reesha in there. She was looking for something in side my locker.

"What are you doing" I asked as she suddenly jumped in surprise and dropped the thing she picked for my locker.

She quickly turned to me " nothing.....I was just cleaning and now I'm all done. ............. ahhhh look at the time. I better go help at the kitchen".

I looked at her for awhile and went towards the locker. I saw the old watch I picked up at Street and grabbed it. Is this what she was looking for.
" Ahhhh that's a nice watch. Is it yours". My brother entered as he started bragging about the watch. He did have an interest for this kind of stuff.

"If you want you can keep it". I said as he's eyes started to sparkle.
.................
No one's pov

The rimon soccer club players were about to leave as some one opened the club rooms door. A girl with golden hair entered as everyone's eyes widened.
" Kinako" they all shouted.